Island Gyal🌴

WE HIT 2K YALLLLLLL🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾Sorry it's been a few days, buuuuut here's a short update to make up for it❤️❤️

Jeremy's POV

We landed in Bora Bora and were checking into the resort. I had booked the whole resort out for us since it was over 15 of us.

"Baby I wanna eat" Kenya said holding onto my arm with her head on my shoulder.

"Ok baby, the cafe is over there. Go ahead and grab you something" I said handing her my black card. She unwrapped herself from around me and waddled over to the cafe. I turned her way "and don't get nothing fatty, you know you gotta stay away from the carbs and sugar for my baby" I said and she rolled her eyes and kept walking.

I shook my head as I felt a presence behind me. It was Kenyas mama. I ain't too much care for her since I was younger. She ain't ever took care of her kids and that shit ain't sit right wit ya boy. She was dressed kinda inappropriate for a woman of her age. She had a crop top and a pair of ripped jeans on.

"Why you tellin her what to do wit dat baby? Ain't like it's your baby" she said and I turned around towards her.

"Aye listen hea' I invited ya ass on this trip so you could be apart of your kids lives again. Both ya younger kids damn near live at my crib wit Kenya and I, you ain't shamed none? Spend this time trying to mend y'all fucked up relationship, ya hea me?" I said getting pissed off. She smirked and nodded before sitting in a open seat by the door.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Baby have you seen my blacked out sun glasses?" She said going through all of her bags. I giggled as she struggled to get the bag onto the bed.

"So you can laugh but ya ugly ass can't help a bitch out" she said mean mugging the fuck outta me.

"Hush up lil girl, they in my bag with my watches" I said digging in the bag and pulling out the glasses. She smacked her teeth walking over to me.

"Where you going in that lil bikini? You pregnant with my child, ass all on display" I said whispering the last part. She snatched the glasses out my hand.

" I invited my mom and Kenyetta to swim for a little bit. I'm trying to build a relationship with her. I want my baby to know and love her grandmother" she said rubbing her tummy causing me to smile. I loved seeing her all maternal and shit.

"I'm proud of you baby girl, Ima take a nap or something" I said kissing her lips. She grabbed the back of my neck deepening the kiss while sucking on my tongue, moving to my bottom lip. I pulled back after a while.

"Aye cut the shit for I bend you over this hea dresser and fuck ya senseless" I said pulling off my chains to lay down.

"See you later baby, wish me luck" she said as she left the room.

I sure hope this trip went smoothly because I don't need my baby stressing while she carrying our child.

I climbed in the bed and pulled the covers over me and put the pillow over my head. I was about to get some well needed rest.

I know it's short but I had to get something out. I PROMISE I'll update tomorrow after work. Love y'all❤️ have a bomb ass week!!!