11

Hey babes. SHITS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY‼️ Anyways, here's a update.
It's not edited so don't clown a bitch🤘🏾
Love y'all😘

Kenyas POV

"Kendrick where is Ken?" I asked my little brother as he came into my apartment. I hadn't seen either of them since I woke up at 12pm and it's going on 11pm. I was starting to get worried because I hadn't heard from her at all. He plugged his phone up and turned the tv on.

"She went to get friends house who live around the corner" he said and I sighed.

We were supposed to be spending time together as siblings but they were teenagers and I know other things seem more important but I truly missed them. I could sense Kenyetta was standoff-Ish with me and it was probably due to the fact that I wasn't around for a little while.

My mom wanted them to hate me and I felt like that was gonna slowly happen for Ken. She was just such an emotional being and if you hurt her feelings then she would always feel a way about it.

"Well text her and let her know she needs to get back here, we're gonna have our game night tonight" I said pouring myself a glass of wine. Kendrick started looking everywhere but me, I stared at him.

"What Kendrick?" I asked irritated.

"See sis I actually already have plans. There's this party at my nig- I mean bros house for all the basketball playas and ya know ya boy is tha star, so I gotta show up. Plus Ima show off Italia" she said sorta blushing. I smiled.

"You like her huh little bro?" I said and he smiled.

" yeah sis she a good girl man" he said as his phone went off. He made a confused face.

"Wassup Kendrick?" I asked and he sighed.

"Kenyettas Best friend Honey just text me and asked if I've talked to her" he said getting up. I made a confused face.

"Isn't she suppose to be there?" I asked and he nodded sliding back on his sneakers.

"Yup but I can guarantee I know where she is" he said. I got up just like him.

"Where is she?" I said sliding into my Fenty sneakers and grabbing my keys.

"She with that old drug dealing ass nigga Sunny that hang out on 8th st." He said and my jaw dropped. That's the same Sunny who was Jeremy's right hand man and who tried to rape me with his friends at the club I used to work at.

"How does she know him?" I said and he shook his head.

"They met at some party her and her ghetto ass friends went to. Man Ima kill that nigga man I swea to God" he said as I followed him to the car.

"They be at that-" he started "warehouse off 8th and quindaro" I finished and he nodded.

"How you know that sis?" He asked confused. I ran my fingers thru my hair.

"Jeremy's nickname is money" I explained. He sat there confused for a minute then it hit him.

"MONEY? Like MONEY MONEY?" He asked damn near screaming. I nodded.

"Awww shit, that nigga a fuckin killa" he said looking forward and I nodded.

We pulled up to the warehouse and Kendrick told me to stay in the car while he pulled a gun out of his waistband.

"Where the fuck did you get that from?" I asked yelling at him.

"Ya lil brotha is with the shits Kenny, now stay in the car" he said and I protested.

"Hell no! I'm calling Jeremy" I started but he wasn't listening.

" I got this Kenny, just stay here" he said hopping out the car as I finally got Jeremy on the phone.

"Washanin baybee"? I said. I panicked at his voice.

"Kenyetta has been hanging with Sunny and Kendrick brung me to the warehouse on 8th st to get her back. He rushed in so I'm about to go around back and go in. Please hurry up baby, I can't lose neither of them" I said while loading my gun and hopping out the car.

"I'm 2 minutes away baby, be careful" he said hanging up. I hopped out the car.

Kenyettas POV

"They're here" Sunny said looking at the camera screens. I sighed.

"You just want Jeremy right? You not gonna hurt Kenya or Kendrick right?" I asked getting scared. I was mad at Kenny for leaving me but I didn't wanna lose her or my brother. I didn't know Jeremy and my man said he was fraud so I wasn't gonna try to save him.

"Yeah yeah just be quiet" he said and I did that. As soon as I pulled my phone out gun shots rang out.

I looked on the camera screens and seen them being shot out, I then seen Kenya was the one shooting them out and my eyes got huge. I didn't know she knew how to use a gun. I then seen Kendrick gun butting all of Sunny's boys looking into all the doors looking for me.

"This is getting out of hand! Tell them you just want Jeremy" I said and he slapped me making me hit the floor.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Ima kill your brother, sister, Money, then ya dumb ass. Ima kill you last so you can die knowing you the reason they all gone" he said busting out of the room and tears ran down my face.

"What have I done?" I thought to myself as I laid on the floor crying my eyes out. All I wanted was love...