For The Love pt.2❤️

I hope y'all loved this story because it's ending soon🙁 I'm probably not doing a series for this because I honestly don't have much else to say on this book lol it's my first book & kinda thrown together soooooo yeah lol love y'all.. Enjoy❤️

Kenyas POV

i opened my eyes to the most beautiful sight I've ever seen and to the man of my dreams. There was a aisle and on each side was members of our family. Some extended family and friends.
I looked over at Jeremy with tears in my eyes still.

"Baby, what's all this?" I said daping my tears with a tissue a server handed me.

"This is our wedding baby girl. Ready to do this?" He said looking into my eyes with excitement and hopefulness in his eyes.

"I'm always ready for you baby" I said and a spread as wide as the ocean spread across his face.

He grabbed me hand and signaled for the musicians to begin and we walked down the aisle together. I told him long ago that if we ever got married I wanted to walk down the aisle together since my father is gone.. and he remembered.

He is the man of my dreams. He makes everything okay and no matter what we go thru, I know that everything is gonna be okay because I have him standing by my side.

We went thru the ceremony and it was time for our vows.

"I know you weren't prepared to say vows today so I guess it's on me. Ima just speak from my heart and hopefully you all can understand where I'm coming from" he said. He grabbed both of my hands and looked me into my eyes.

"Baby I honestly don't know what God seen in me, to give you to me. I don't know why he has entrusted me to care for and love one of his most precious jewels, but he did. No matter what I will always do my best for you and for our unborn child. I will protect both of you until my dying day. My life has never been more complete than what it is now. I love you lil girl" he said and of course I'm crying my eyes out. He takes a tissue to my tears and everyone says "awwww". I sniffled and looked at the man of my dreams.

"Since this was a beautiful surprise, I know you didn't have time to prepare vows Kenya so we'll move on" the pastor said and I frowned.

"I actually have something I'd like to say" I said.

"Since we were kids you had my back. No one ever understood what it was like to grow up without the love and support of parents and even though you couldn't relate, you still took up for me. Ever since God has made our paths cross again, my life has been nothing but amazing. No matter what, you've stood by me. You know the circumstances of my pregnancy, yet you've made it clear that you'll always be here for me and Salem. I have a surprise" I said digging into my strapless bra and pulling out a sheet of paper. I unraveled it and took a deep breathe.

"Open your eyes baby" I said and he looked at the paper. A smile broke out across his face and tears begin welling up in his eyes.

"She's mine?" He asked and I nodded profusely.

"I guess this is no better time. I introduce you to Mr. And Mrs. Jeremy Carter. You may now kiss your bride" the pastor said and Jeremy grabbed my face and kissed me like it was no tomorrow.

This is what I've always wanted, this life. Jeremy and Salem make my world go round. Now let's party at this reception!

I know it's been a while but I moved, schools ending, my job is annoying lol I'm just doing a looooooot😭 forgive me but you guys have a great thanksgiving and eat aloooooot😁