8

Here's an update for y'all😘 enjoyyyy💛COMMENT & VOTE‼️

Jeremy's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon coming from downstairs. I reached my hand across the bed to Kenya's side but didn't feel her there. I got up and slide my sweats back on. I went to the bathroom and did my morning hygiene routine. After that I grabbed my phone and my gun and header downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, Kenya was facing the stove cooking some eggs. I put the gun to the back of her head and pulled it off safety. She tensed up, dropping the spatula onto the floor and throwing her hands up.

"What da fuck was allat shit las' night man?" I asked angry as hell. She sighed.

"I'll tell you everything but I need the gun to get from off my head" she said as her voice shook. I released a breathe and pulled the gun down to my side. She immediately hit the floor in tears and I was confused as fuck. She was just on her Tony Montana, Mexican and Russian Cartel shit last night, now she crying. I rubbed my hand over my head and sighed. I got down on the floor next to her with the gun still to the side of me.

"Aye I'm sorry fa doing you like that but I ain't know you was on some savage ass shit and it threw me off a lil" I said running her back with one hand. She exhaled and sat up looking at me.

"My ex Tyson, the one who left me stranded that day at the club when we linked up. He uh used to sell drugs and stuff. One day he came home and told me he needed to teach me how to defend myself. There were people coming offer him and he wanted to teach me how to handle myself. So he taught me how to kill. I promised myself I would only ever use those skills to defend me and the people I love... And that's what I was doing last night All the other stuff was just theatrics. I didn't wanna look like I didn't know what I was doing or talking about because then they wouldn't have feared me" she said wiping her eyes. I nodded and put the gun back on safety. I got up and picked her up bridal style. Turning the eye to the stove off and picking her up in my arms bridal style carrying her to my bedroom. She wasn't crying anymore but she was tensing up at my touch and sniffling. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear telling her I was sorry for pulling the gun out on her and not trusting her. When we got to my room I laid her across the bed. I opened up her legs with my knee and started kissing her inner thighs softly and wet as hell. She shivered under my touch and i took that as the go ahead. I snatched her pajama joggers off of her throwing them to the floor. Her eyes got wide then she bit her lip. I smirked and pulled her thong off next exposing her pretty pearl. She started blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Nah don't be shy Kenny. Move dem hands" I said but she shook her head no and keep them there. I shook my head.

"Guess ya hard headed ass gon' have to learn the hard way" I said flipping her over on her stomach in one swift move. I parted her legs more and dived into her pearl with my tongue. She gasped and started winding her hips into my face more. I smirked and started hummin into her sweetness causing her legs to shake. She started buckin lettin me know she was close to her peak. I stopped licking and flipped her back over. She sat up on her elbows lookin confused

"The fuck you stop for J?" She asked  angrily. I smirked up at her.

"First off, watch ya fuckin' tone bruh. And secondly do what the fuck I say. If I tell ya ass to move dem fuckin hands you move em. Undastand?" She nodded quickly then looked off to the side. I shook my head.

"Nah I ain't hear you. Say it like ya mean it baby girl" I said gripping her thighs roughly. She gasped at my touch and looked deep into my eyes.

"Yes daddy" she said in a innocent voice. I smirked and went back in to pleasing her with my tongue.

I know it's short BUT it's more on the way☺️ COMMENT & VOTE🐬