A few more chapters to go... Maybe????? Idk lol keep reading y'all! LOVE YOU ALL! Gang gang gang🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾

FIVE YEARS LATER

Jeremy's POV

"Salem come on down hea and eat" I yelled up the stairs at our 4 almost 5 year old daughter.

"Sorry daddy!" She started as she plopped down in the chair at the table. I sat her plate down and poured her a glass of apple juice.

"Where's mommy?" Salem asked with her mouth full of bacon. I giggled a little.

"She went out with auntie Ken this morning. They should be back soon" I said stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth. She nodded and finished her food.

"I'm all done dad" she said sliding out of her seat and trying to place her plate in the sink.

"Lemme help you baby girl" I said taking it out of her hands.

"I could've gotten that daddy, I'm a big girl remember?" She said and I smiled.

"I remember SaSa. Now go get dressed, you know ya mama don't like fa you to stay in pajamas all day" I said and she grunted sluggishly walking up to her room.

Salem is the sassiest, independent, confident 4 year olds I've ever known. She is the perfect mix of me and Kenya. Speaking of Kenya, she is currently 8 months pregnant with our second child and first son Kaizer Jacob Carter. She is the strongest woman I have ever known and thats the truth.

My phone rang in my pocket and I pulled it out seeing it was my mom calling.

"Hey mama" I spoke in the the phone sipping my apple juice.

"I haven't seen my grandchild in forever and I'm trying to undastand why?!" She yelled into the phone and I chuckled.

Me and Kenya have been trying to spend as much time with SaSa as possible since the new baby is coming and we don't want her to be jealous or anything like that cause she's spoiled as hell.

"My bad mama, we been just been getting ready for Kai" I said calling my son by his nickname. She smacked her lips.

"Yeah well I ain't talking about my grandson, I'm talking about my grand daughter. Now I'm fixing up dinner for everyone. Y'all bring y'all selves over and bring K's family too. Ya hear me?" She said and I smiled.

"Yes mama, we ah be there" I said.

We talked for a few more minutes before I got a call from my barbershop.

"Wasshan" I said into the phone to the manager of my shop, Truce.

"Ain't nothin I can't handle boss man, but it's this girl here saying she ya sister. I told her you ain't have no sister but she ain't leavin so I'm bout to call the police." He said sounding fed up. I exhaled a breathe of irritation.

"What she say her name is?" I said grabbing SaSa's back pack with her iPad and coloring books in it.

"Adrianna" he said and I froze. It felt like time literally stopped and I couldn't see or hear anything.

Adri was dead. They said they found her body in the river. Somebody had to be playing a sick game and that shit ain't funny. Somebody was gonna get sent to they maker playing with my family.

"I'm on my way" I said in a cold tone.

"SaSa put some shoes on, we're leaving" I yelled up the steps and two minutes later she came running down the steps with her red bottom sneakers a fur coat, a fur coin purse, a pair of ripped jeans, and her hair down with a pearled out head band. I smiled slightly and grabbed her hand as we went to the car.

We pulled up to the shop and walked inside. I greeted my staff and waved Truce over.

"Whea she at?"I asked

"She in the back room" he said and I started past him but he threw out his arms to stop me. I looked at him a bit side ways.

"Bruh she look like her.. They never found her body blood" He said referring to my sister and I shook my head no.

"They said she was dead bruh, we had a funeral. She gone. I gotta worry about the lady in hea" I said sliding past him and walking to my office holding Salem's hand.

"Go sit on daddy's couch and play a movie on ya iPad. Daddy gotta talk to somebody" I said and she nodded pulling her head phones out her back pack and laying down on the couch.

I closed the door to my office and walked into the back room. There was a lady with her back to my on the phone.

"I'm not coming back. I finally got away from your stupid ass and you'll never catch me.. Ever! So don't try!" She said before slamming the phone down on the table.

"Who are you and what the fuck do you want from me?" I said with my hands behind my back holding my heat. She turned around and I lost my breath. She looked just like the little girl I remembered so many years ago, but it's impossible. This girl was an imposter!

"Big bro... You look the exact same" she said looking me in my eyes never blinking. A tear ran down my face but anger filled my body.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I can explain everything" she said wiping tears from her face.

This shit better be good.

SHOULD I KEEP GOING? Or end it next chapter? Lemme knowwwww lol love y'all! VOTE & COMMENT❤️