10

Hey babies! WE HIT 700 VIEWSSSSSS🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾 GANG GANG GANG! 

I'm gonna do this chapter in Kenyettas POV just to see how it'll work and how y'all like it so lemme know what y'all think😘😘

Kenyettas POV

I woke up to my phone ringing in Kenyas guest bedroom. I looked over and noticed it was from my boo Sunny. He was a few years older than me, okay maybe like 7 years older than me but age ain't nothin but a number ight!

I picked the phone up and answered it in my still sleepy voice.

"Hello" I said.

"Whatcha know good baby girl?" He said as I sat up in the bed rubbing my eyes to wake up more.

"I just woke up, what you doing?" I asked.

"I need some of that good shit you got baby girl" he said referring to sex. I giggled and turned on my sexy voice.

"I gotchu daddy, but I'm with my big sister right now so it'll have to be later" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Didn't she leave y'all hangin fa like a month or so cause she pissed at ya mama" he said irritated, I stayed quiet.

"I mean if she really loved you she would've still been there. Just like I am for you baby" he said and oddly enough he sounded right.

I mean Kenya did just up and leave us she and mama got into it. I mean she sent money but she never even tried to come over. So why should I miss out on my dick appointment to hang out with her? Fuck nah, I thought.

"Ight bae, you can come pick me up. Ima send you my location and be here in 20. Is that okay?" I said unplugging my phone.

"That's my girl, I'll be there baby g" he said before we hung up. I got outta bed grabbing my bag, hopping in the shower and getting dressed in a juicy couture pink jogging suit and my Fenty slides that Kenya got me for Christmas. I pulled my weave into a tight ponytail, got my purse and walked out the bedroom door.

"Whea you goin lil girl?" Kendrick asked me. I rolled my eyes at him and kept walking past him on the couch.

"To mind my business, get chu some" I said going into the fridge to grab a bottle water and sat at the dining room table. He smacked his teeth.

"You betta not be hangin out with that old ass nigga. You fuckin 15 my G. Don't make me fuck you and that man up" he said with venom. I shivered a little at his tone. Kendrick wasn't very aggressive with me ever but I knew how he was and that he'd kill over me and Kenya. I rolled my eyes on the low.

"I'm not going with him. I'm going with Honey" I said lying. Honey was my best friend and I knew he'd buy me being with her without question. Plus she lived a block over from Kenya so I could just have Sunny pick my up around the corner.

"Yeah ight Ken Ken, don't fucking play wit me" he said as someone knocked on the door. Kendrick got up to answering it and it was the girl from down the hall he was drooling over yesterday.

She was cute and seemed sweet, the exact opposite of what my brother usually goes for so I don't know exactly how this will work out.

"Hey Kendrick" she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. He spoke back and invited her in.

"We gonna chill in the back Ken" he said grabbing her hand and leading her down the hallway. I nodded and waited till I heard the door close to hop of of my seat and out the door.

I made it around the corner just as Sunny's car was parking. I slid into the all black Mercedes truck and say my purse on the floor.

"You look good as fuck baby" he said kissing my forehead them my lips then finally leaving a wet kiss on my neck. I blushed and sent a smile his way looking down at my outfit. I had on a simple white crop top, black high waist jeans, my black yeezys and my hair was in waves.

"Thank you babes" I said getting comfortable

"Wanna slide to my place?" He asked and I played with my fingers looking down. I like Sonny but we hadn't done anything physically for real. I was still a virgin but I loved Sonny and I was sure he loved me. He was always looking out for me, giving me advice that I needed to hear. Plus he was really the only one who cared about me at this point.

My mama been fucked up, Kendrick got his own shit going on and Kenya honestly just focused on herself. Sunny made a good point when he said she doesn't act like she cares. She didn't try to see us for months then she pop up and act like she care.

"So whatcha say baby girl?" He said rubbing my hand. I looked up and him with a small smile and nodded.

"Let's go to your place daddy" I started as I leaned into his ear, "I wanna show you my appreciation for being the only person who cares about me in my life" I said kissing his ear gently. He looked at me with wide eyes and stepped on the gas making me bust out laughing. All I need is him. Me, myself and Sunny.

I know it's short but I had to get y'all an update so say thank you😘 lol nah but What y'all think????? Lemme know!!