💛

Cliffhanger like whaaaaaa?😂
I promise I love y'all lol

WE HIT 1k VIEWS BITCHESSSSSS😩 GANG GANG🤘🏾🤘🏾

On with the update! I love you guys and MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ or else

On with the update! I love you guys and MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ or else... Jk lol

Kenyettas POV

After searching around the small room for something to break the lock off with, I found a gun under the couch cushion. I've never held a gun before, let alone use it but I had to save my family.

I shot at the door knob and it broke off, making it easy for me to just kick it open.

I ran down the long hallway and seen a bloody hand twitching from the other side of the wall. I turned the corner and gasped realizing it was Kendrick.

"Kendrick what happened brother?" I asked but no reply. He was trying to talk but he was shuddering.

I noticed he was bleeding from his thigh so I took off my jacket and wrapped it tight around his leg like I've seen in movies to stop blood. I reached in his pocket and noticed he had his phone. I called the police and told them where we were and that we were kidnapped.

After that I told Kendrick that I had to find Kenya and I'd be right back. Kissing his forehead and walking away pissed. I loved this nigga Sunny and he just used me to fuck with my family? Oh no.. He's gonna have to pay for this shit.

I stormed down opening every door in site, until I remembered he'd never let me go downstairs. No matter what, whenever I came here with him I had to stay upstairs.

I ran down the steps when I heard grunts from a man. I put my ear to the door and was shocked that somebody was having sex.

I kicked the door in and was met with one of Sunny's friends taping Kenny and she was knocked out cold. Jeremy was beaten so badly I barely recognized him. This put me over the edge.

I shot that the two guys who were standing around watching, laying them out. Then I shot the man who was raping Kenny, leaving him dumped over on the side of her. Turning around I shot Sunny in his shoulder and stomach.

He screamed out in pain and started cursing.

"I thought yo fuck ass loved me, but you was just a bitter ass nigga who wanted to hurt me and the people who love me. Jeremy never hurt me or Kendrick, he didn't keep Kenny away from us.. He was just loving her. And look he came here to save me. But nobody can save you, bitch boy!" I said before letting off two shots to his head watching him die.

I dropped the gun and immediately ran over to Kenny and checked her pulse. She was still breathing but barely. Finally I heard police barge down the steps and into the room.

"We're over here! Help us please! My sister is knocked out and her boyfriend doesn't even look alive" I started, "and my brother is upstairs, he was shot in his thigh. Send somebody to get him please!! He can't die, HE CAN'T DIE" I screamed in tears.

The police officer grabbed me and started soothing me as the EMT's hooked Kenya on a IV and carried her out of the room.

The officer tried to calm me down but I just couldn't

The officer tried to calm me down but I just couldn't. To think all of this was because of me. I'm the reason my brother could be dead and Kenya was raped. How could I ever live with myself?

He kept asking me questions but it was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't speak. He picked me up and walked me out of the building. He placed me in the ambulance as I was examined he said he'd leave me with the EMT's and out of no where I grabbed onto his arm for dear life. He turned around and looked at me.

"Please don't leave me alone.." I managed to get out in a low voice. He nodded and climbed back into the bus.

We made our way to the hospital. All I wanted to know as how my sis Kings were doing. I love them way to much for them to be gone. It was all my fault.... All my fault.

EMOTIONALLLLLLLLL lol nah but fr Kenyetta going thru it rn. Tell me what y'all thinkkkk🌻 GANG GANG🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾