Nothing like a mothers hate...

Hey gang🤘🏾 idk if I ever have Kenyas mom a name but I'm naming her "Yavette" from this point forward. I didn't edit this soooo sorry!

Enjoy the update💕

Kenyas POV

"So you finally stopped hoe-ing down at that whore club and settled down huh?" My mom asked sipping on her 4th drink at the swim up bar. I sighed and rubbed my belly.

"I have never had sex with a man for money" I said getting a little upset with this picture she was trying to paint of me. She smacked her teeth and gulped down her glass of wine.

"Now mama that ain't called for"
Kenyetta said in an irritated voice.

"Oh hush lil girl. Always in grown folks business" she said turning her head back to me, "Ain't no need fa lyin now lil girl. Ya ass is grown and you always been fast" she said signaling the bartender to give her another shot.

I wiped the year out of the corner of my eye and sniffled. No matter what I did, I was always just a fast little girl to her. Here I sat, a soon to be college graduate, a homeowner, and an independent woman, and she only sees my past flaws. I gathered my bag together and slid off the sand stool.

"I wanted to mend our relationship and for you not to have anything positive to say about me, hurts" I said with tears in my eyes. "I've never done nothing to you. I raised myself as well as my siblings and dealt with your drug addictions but I loved you thru all that, but not anymore. Enjoy the rest of your trip, because after this conversation... I never wanna speak to you again" I said storming off out of the pool and across the beach. All I wanted was to be with my soon to be husband and plan for my child.

Yavettes POV

"You always pick in her" Kenyetta said standing up, "all you do is criticize her and make her feel bad when you're the reason she ended up doing that stuff. You'll never learn." She said getting out of the water. I rolled my eyes taking down anther shot when I felt a presence over me.

"You're really good at getting people away from you" a tall, older man said sipping on a beer.

"And what's it to you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh your feisty" he said laughing at me. Usually people would get angry and leave me alone but he kept poking.

"You know I used to be just like you. I was evil and just mean to folks since my life didn't go as planned...then I lost my daughter" he said causing me to look up at him. "She was 16 and died in a 6 car wreck on the highway. I held a grudge against her mother for choosing my best friend over me and refused to be in her life... Now I'll never get the chance. You outta make right with yours before it's too late" he said and I gulped down on my Bahama mama. He stood up off the sand still handing a $50 to the bartender.

"This is for her drinks and mine" he said before turning back to me.  "I'm Joseph George by the way, have a goodnight miss mean thing" he said headed towards the beach. I sat and drank back to back drinks. I don't wanna lose my kids but I know they too far gone already and Ima have to deal with it.

Jeremy's POV

"She loves sunflowers so I want them up the aisle and in her bouquet" I spoke to the wedding planner. I was surprising Kenya with a wedding here in Bora Bora, which is why I invited everybody. I just hope things get better with her mama. I heard a knock at the door, "come in" I said hanging up with the wedding planner as I seen my dad walk in.

"You might wanna check on Kenya son, she in the room with ya mama crying her eyes out about her mama" I shook my head and got up off the bed.

"Not right now son, I need to talk to you about business" he said and I sat down slowly. I knew he was gonna be mad since we been robbed a few times but I had somebody handling it.

"We missing too much money, what's going on?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Some new crew is running in a few of our spots but I got it covered" I said rubbing my head.

"Look son I know you think you got it covered but I'm having ya cousins come up from Puerto Rico and come be ya eyes while you take care of the wife and ya kid" he said and I nodded.

My cousins were raw and rough as fuck. They were raised in the hood of Puerto Rico and they didn't give chances. I needed them on my team so I was grateful.

"When they gonna be here?" I asked and he grinned.

"They on a plan to meet us here now. They'll be here by dinner" he said and I nodded. Shit was about to get real, but first Ima marry my beautiful lady.

I know it's all over the place but it's gonna come together in the next chapter! COMMENT & VOTE YALL❤️❤️