Healing🤕

Hey Gang🤘🏾

So I just wanted to check in with y'all. Last week was a bad week but this week has been pretty okay. Just irritated with work buuuuut tell me how y'all been?

Not edited & there a time jump so don't read me❤️ On with the update!

**some of it got deleted so I had to unpublish it and re do some of it. Sorry for confusion babies😭

Kenyas POV

*soft knocks*

"Miss Classic, you have a visitor" my nurse Mrs. Graham said peeking her head into the door.

I shook my head no and rolled over on my side so that my back was facing her. I heard the door close and assume she left. The tv cut off so I turned over to see what was wrong but it was only Mrs. Graham standing with the remote in her hand and her arms crossed.

"If you don't sit up and act like you got some sense. You have been turning them away for over a month now. You know you gotta let them in. I'm not gonna sit and watch you mope around, I don't give a damn what that therapist says. So getcho narrow behind outta this hea' funk and Ima send them on in" she said then rolled her eyes and turned towards the door.

"And I mean now!" She said walking out the door making me jump up and do what she said ASAP.

Mrs. Graham was like the mother I never had. She has cared for me since I was moved to this unit. After what happened, I was evaluated and they put me on suicide watch. After a week without improvement, they moved me to the psych unit and I was assigned Mrs. Graham. She's been an angel to me.

After about two minutes, the door opened and in walks Kenyetta, Kendrick and Jeremy. They both sent me sympathetic looks which made me angry. I'm not fragile or broken. I don't need people to feel bad for me. I'm just fine.

"Hey Kenny! I miss you so much" my little sister said and I sent her a small smile.

"I miss you too. How's school been?" I said. She smiled widely.

"I have GREAT news!!" She said cheesing causing me and Jeremy bust out in laughter, Kendrick rolled his eyes.

"Get to the point Kenyetta" Kendrick said irritated. I frowned. I wanted to address it but I let it go.

"Well spill the tea" I said and she look like she was gonna explode.

"I tested out and I'll be skipping 11th grade! I'm a senior!!" She said pretty much jumping up and down. I smiled brightly.

"Omg congrats baby sissy.i am so proud of you!" I said. Her eyes lit up at my approval. Kendrick simply pulled his phone out and avoided us.

"Homecoming is coming up, maybe if you're feeling better by then you can send me off. You know pictures and all that.." She said with high hopes and I sent her a small smile.

"I'll try my hardest" I said and she nodded. Silence took over the room and Kendrick busted out in laughter. I frowned.

"And what's so fucking funny?" I said getting irritated with his attitude.

"YOU! We ain't seen you since the whole incident. You took the punks way out. Instead of taking it like a G you wanna sit her and have therapist and counselors all in ya business. You are the funny part" he said going back to his phone. I nodded and sat all the way up in the bed.

"Oh that's how you feel Kendrick Lashon Classic?" I said and he nodded still looking down at the phone. I nodded.

"I was diagnosed with chronic depression and anxiety. It's hard for me to even move in the morning. I can't be around men who I didn't know before the accident without hyperventilating. I have developed a trimmer on my left and and I get migraines that make me temporarily lost my eye sight due to hitting my head against the concrete floor and being beat with a gun before I was gang raped" I said with a straight face. He lifted his head and looked at my apologetically.

Jeremy was pinching the bridge of his nose trying to hold in tears and Kenyetta was trying to cry silently.

"Here y'all, go grab some food. Ima talk with K" Jeremy said handing them money and they hesitantly grabbed it and left.

Jeremy walked over to me with his hands in his pockets sitting down in the chair next to me. He grabbed my hands and laid his head down on our hands looking up at me.

"You're not getting enough sleep Jeremy. Look at the bags under your eyes" I said running my hands thru his curly hair. He smirked.

"You laid up outta commission and you worried about lil ole me" he said causing us to both laugh. After the laughter died down, I cleared my throat.

"I gotta tell you something and I mean you don't have to respond or anyth-" I started but he cut me off.

"Calm down baby girl and just tell me" he said rubbing my hand calming me down. I exhaled a breathe and look him in the eyes.

"I uh, I'm uh p-pregnant." She said and his eyes got big and his mouth hung over. She moved the cover and exposed her small baby bump. He placed his hands over her belly and smirked, rubbing her unborn child.

Life throws a curb ball when you least expect it....

I know, shockerrrrrrrr lol COMMENT & VOTE❤️❤️