We gon' be alright💕

**one of my YT vids in the Mm

Hey babes! I can't believe we have over 1k views😩😩 if only I was consistent with this story when I first started it in January lmao😂😂 anyway, I need y'all to show my YouTube some luvvvvv❤️❤️ here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CarterKidd123

Jeremy's POV

It's been two months since Kenya told me she was pregnant and since she was released from the hospital. To be honest wit y'all, I'm honestly ecstatic. I've bought so much neutral stuff ever since. I know they say it's bad luck to buy things before you know the gender but I couldn't resist it dawg.

I know Kenya feels a certain way about being pregnant right now due to the circumstances. If the baby isn't mine, then it will be Sunny's baby due to the rape and that would just break Kenyas heart.

I promise her everyday that regardless Ima be here. She knows how I feel about her so I know it'll work it. I think it's really weighing on her cause I never officially asked her to be my girl, but I got the remedy for that.

I finished cooking breakfast as Kenya was coming down the steps with her baby bump showing a little. I smiled as I poured us some apple juice and plated our food.

"Good morning baby luv" I said and she smiled at me.

"Trying to get to the kitchen without getting outta breath" she said and I laughed as she climbed up onto the bar stool.

I sat her plate down in front of her and she smiled.

"Thank you so much babe" she said kissing my cheek. I smiled and went over to the sink and washed my hands. Drying them with a rag I grabbed the box out from behind the sugar jar and held it behind my back. On cue the doorbell rang and K looked up.

"Baby can you get that for me? I gotta piss" I said jogging out the kitchen and she smacked her lips hopping off of the school and saddling towards the door.

I opened the back door letting in our friends and family and the flooded the dining room. I heard Kenya smack her lips and grunt.

"You made me walk all that way to the door and it was just some kids pla-" she stopped yelling when she seen everybody.

"Omg what are all y'all doing here?" She said smiling and hugging her sister.

"What y'all doing here Yetti?" She said and Kenyetta smiled and moved out of the way exposing me on one knee.

"Baby I know we ain't been at this here for too long but I need you to know I'm in this forever. I don't wanna be ya boyfri$$,7,7,7,7,757,757)end, I wanna be ya husband. You have loved me regardless of this shit I'm in or the shit I do. I wanna make your world beautiful. And not only for you, but for our unborn. I know you in an iffy spot wit allat but I wanna show you in here baby. I ain't leaving no matter what. So whatcha say? You gone marry a nigga or what?" I said and she was crying her eyes out.

"YES YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!" She said screaming and jumping. I slid the ring on my finger and she was smiling so hard.

After everybody calmed down and she showed everyone the ring she was standing there talking to my mom and dad

After everybody calmed down and she showed everyone the ring she was standing there talking to my mom and dad. They all got along so well it was crazy. I still can't believe my mama likes her like she does, my mama don't play about her baby boy.

K came up to me cheesing. "Sooooo baby it's 9 in the morning and our entire family is here... Why?" I smiled.

"I have another surprise but I'm waiting on one special guest" I said pulling her into a hug and kissing her check and the doorbell rang.

"your turn" she said and I kissed her forehead and pulled her with me. We got to the front and I pulled the door open and her jaw dropped.

"Heeeey daughter! You done moved up in the world huh? Gotchu a big house" her mother said stepping into the house.

"What you doing here?" K asked angry. Her mother turned around and put her hand on her hip.

"You act like you int excited to see ya own mama" she said pulling the cigarette out of her mouth.

"Baby I have a surprise for you!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't want any more surprises" she said rubbing her stomach.

"So you don't want to go to... Bora bora?" I said holding up our hotel brochures. She screamed out in excitement.

"Yes yes yes! I need to pack and get a new bathing suit-" she said getting around me.

"We all packed our bags already baby, we going as a family! We leave in 20 minutes" I said and she started smiling and kissed me like nobody was around. We pulled apart and she grabbed her purse heading towards the door.

"What are we waiting on?" She yelled for us to follow.

UPDATE FOR YALL SUNDAY PLEASURE😊 SHOW ME LOVEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️