You made your bed..

Two updates in the same week? I told y'all I'd make it up to y'all😘😘😘

E N J O Y

Jeremy's POV

I have been so off lately and I just can't put my finger on why. You'd think life would be good. I mean I got my beautiful wife, a sweet baby girl and a little me on the way, good parents, and my sister is back here with me... but I'm missing something.

I shook my thoughts away and parked my car in the driveway of the diner I'd become a regular at since I was 15 and my parents made me start working because I was "ungrateful". Her and my mom grew up together.

Walking thru the door and see Miss Rita ringing up a costumer at the counter.

"Hey Mama Rita" I said groggily as I sat down at the booth in the corner looking out the window.

"Hey baby, you want your regular?" She said and I nodded my response.

I noticed my pops called and I ignored it. He had been on my top about me and Kenya's relationship and I wasn't trying to hear it. Don't nobody know what I go through.

Trying to provide for my family without being in the streets and trying to juggle this other situation I got going on.

I noticed the all black Range Rover park in the lot next to my car and I smiled lowly. I seen Jasmine get out the car and go over to the back door and opened it pulling out her son Josiah.

Jasmine and I met a few years back when I was still in the game. She used to smuggle drugs into different countries but once she got pregnant she stopped and focused on her son.

We used to mess around back then and yes I did step out on Kenya but we both decided that the affair had to end because I wanted to have a good relationship with my wife, but here we are again.

They came into the diner and Miss. Rita smiled at her and looked at me like I was stupid as her and her baby boy sat down at the table.

"Hey Money" She said smiling brightly and my eyes automatically focused on the fat ass hickey on her neck. I shook my head as shame came over me. What the fuck am I doing? I thought to myself.

"MONEY?!?" She said snapping me out of my trance. I shook my head and looked over at JoJo.

"Wassup lil man" I said and we pounded fist.

"Why'd you need to meet today? We just seen each other yesterday." I asked trying not to sound unhappy with her presence. She looked a bit hurt.

"Uh well-" she started but was cut off by the diner phone ringing. I looked over to see mama Rita on the phone and she looked worried. I figured it was personal so I turned back to Jasmine.

"Sorry, finish what you were saying" I said and she sighed.

"Like I was sayin-" she started again but this time she was cute off by Miss Rita rushing from behind the counter.

"Jeremy! You gotta get to the hospital now!! Kenya was admitted and she is in a coma! Everybody been trying to call you!!" She practically yelled and I felt my heart drop to the ground.

I grabbed my keys and phone and slid out the booth almost falling onto the ground.

"Ima text you" I yelled to Jasmine and ran out the door, hopping into my car speeding to the hospital Kenya is suppose to deliver at.

I ran thru the hospital finally finding her Hall, seeing both our families in the waiting room looking depressed. Their heads hung low and I notice Kenyetta was sobbing into their moms arms with her boyfriend Joesph who she met on our big family vacation.

"WHERE IS SHE? IS THE BABY OKAY!?" I asked not taking a breath looking around and I noticed Kendrick in the corner rolling his eyes.

"Fuck you care fa? You don't even pick up ya phone" he started and his voice rose. He made his way over to me and my dad and cousin stood up. Joseph moved into the middle of the floor where we were all at now.

"You can gone bout cha business dawg. K don't need you. She got us and a degree. She was good befo you and she'll be good after you" he said and then words hit hard. I shook my head and giggled to calm myself down from fucking him up.

"Whateva ya issue is, you can save it. I wanna see my wife" I said thru my teeth and went to the nurses station.

"I'm here to see Kenya Carter" I said to the nurse and she looked through her computer.

"She just got placed in the ICU. You guys can go in one at a time. She hasn't woken up yet but she can hear you. She's in 223B." she said and I practically ran down the hallway to her room.

I opened the door and immediately broke down to my knees......