Percabeth at 21

Chapter 1.

ANNABETH WAS EXCITED. Not only was today the day to visit Camp Half Blood after so long at college, it would be her first time to see Percy since Christmas! She rushed down the steps of her dorm room at Harvard, and quickly got into her car. It was already 2:00 and it was a long drive from Boston to New York, but she could endure it.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

THREE HOURS AND TWENTY-NINE MINUTES LATER

Annabeth slammed the car door closed and ran up Half-blood hill. She winced as she passed Thalia's tree, remembering things from long ago. She entered and heard, "ANNABETH!" from somewhere in front of her. She turned her head toward the sound, it was Percy! She ran toward him, he picked her up and spun her around. When he put her down, she said, "Gods Percy I've missed you so much!" and he replied, "I've been counting down the days until today."  

Right then and there, she kissed him. Without a care in the world of an audience building around them. They finally spun apart when Annabeth heard, "Annabeth, sweetie, how long you been here?" the voice came from none other than Drew, daughter of Aphrodite, the one who's been trying to get Percy since they started dating.  

"Just a few minutes ago, Drew." I spat back.

"I think Chiron wants to see you. I think you've gotten taller since last year."

"Not a chance. Percy, why don't you come with me?" I hoped he got the message.

"Oh sure," He got it, "I have something to talk to you about anyway..." and with that, we walked away, his arm around my shoulders. 

***************************************************************************************************************

HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT PERCY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT? FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

-Carmen xoxo <3