Chapter 2: Second Robbery

(unedited - like always lmao)

-

[Ah, so now you've seen the first time you really met Jungkook. I know right? That shit was intense. Not really, just mostly a cringe-fest, but it's alright. You wish I could tell you things got better from here but I'd be lying. The second time seeing him was worse than the first. It was...ah, let me think...almost two weeks after the first kiss and boob squeeze attack. Enjoy your misery.]

.

"Almost 2 weeks later"

.

"This is ridiculous," you piped, moving a smaller chip bag onto your stomach as you let your boots move smugly onto Jae's lap.

The boy glanced at you, then back at your feet, only to shove them off and stand up from his bed you so lazily sprawled yourself on.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" he piped, eyes narrowing when watching you eat away and spill crumbs onto his bed as you talked.

Flakes from the chips practically spit out your mouth and you snorted, apologizing for being a slob before continuing to eat like nothing happened.

"Right," you mumbled, unamused and frankly just tired of being blackmailed into doing all this, "I'm supposed to be your dick handler and continue doing what I'm told like a little pus-"

"Go in, grab as much as you can. This time, move towards grabbing more valuable things."

"It's easier said than done," you snapped, "you've been at this for a long while. I've been forced to just recently so don't expect me to be some expert."

"Well here, let me help you with some words of wisdom," he piped, smiling harshly as he crouched down beside the side of the bed so his eyes met your confused ones.

"Hm."

"Get me shit that is worth more than 50 fuckin' bucks and I'll let you break free, no strings attached, out so quick."

You pouted. "I actually thought you were going to go Gandalf on my ass and be inspirational for a second," you sighed out, eyes moving towards the chip bags again, "but nahhh, got my hope up for nothing."

Jae's jaw clenched at you not taking any of this business seriously. Snatching the chips from your hands, your mouth opened in shock, brows jumping wildly when staring at him toss the bag to the far corner of the room.

"Wha-"

"Listen here princess," he spat, eyes harsh, "you give me what you owe me by stealing for me. That's how the rule have always been...so stop with the attitude before I shoot you straight through the space where your perfect lil' eyebrows separate."

You blinked, glancing over at the chips sprawled on the wooden panels of the ground near his dresser.

Jae's expression was still really cold, waiting for you to react or show some sense of fear.

"Throwing the chips was melodramatic, don't you think? You do realise you've got to clean that up ri-"

"OUT!" he barked immediately, cutting you off when you simply rolled your eyes and stood up from his bed. He hated that you didn't find this situation you were in to be terrifying. It irritated him but that was also one thing he used to love about you back in the day...

Seeing the crumbs on your shirt, you grinned over at Jae before tossing the crumbs on his bed by waving your shirt away from your stomach a moment. "Oopsie," you piped, amused grin peering onto your lips as you stood straighter and moved past your ex by shoving lightly at his shoulder.