Chapter 3: All Caught Up

~ one week later

-

"Huh?!"

Jungkook felt sick to his stomach. Eyes never leaving the pictures put before him, his eyes were wide, mouth in a trapezoid as his whole world fell to his feet all in one go.

"Whoever took this probably got paid thousands," PD Nim mumbled, glancing down at the picture that seemed to be circulating the webs the entire morning straight.

Photographers were packed at the front of the building, reporters, news magazines, and everyone trying to get a glimpse of Jungkook and ask for answers.

"HUH?" Jungkook repeated, a little louder as he swiped through all the pictures on the huge iPad given to him to search through.

Headlines upon headlines, different sources. All spoke and rumored similar things; Jungkook and Girlfriend? ; BTS Maknae No Longer Single? ; The Baby Has A Baby?

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at the last headline. I'm not a baby, he mumbled mentally to himself, finding the clickbaiting title to be extremely stupid and immature.

"I don't have a girlfriend," he mumbled irritated, teeth gritting when remembering both your ambushes. What taunted him however was the fact that you got away both times.

"I know...the whole staff knows you don't have a girlfriend. We've never even seen you grow remotely interested in anyone, so yes, I agree that you don't have a girlfriend. You don't h-"

"Well damn, I get the point," Jungkook whispered out, slightly offended as he moved awkwardly in his seat.

PD Nim smiled, eyes narrowing before continuing and trying to assess this situation with an opened mind.

"It was the extreme fan and someone ended up getting the picture," PD Nim sighed, sitting in front of Jungkook before looking him straight and sternly in the eyes, "...but it's out there now and causing havoc."

Jungkook gulped down at his throat, eyes innocent when looking up at the man, "I don't know what to do."

PD Nim sighed at the boy genuinely scared. It didn't help that Jungkook had opened up fan websites to see the rampaging reactions from angry and shocked fans. Some are curious and happy for me? While, others were simply planning on how to grab at the nearest weapons near them. If he was being honest, he wouldn't mind if a fan attacked you. Frankly, Jungkook didn't care to be nice to you.

"Tell your fans the truth of what really happened that day," PD Nim said gently, wanting to ease the maknae as much as he could.

Jungkook nodded, making a note to either tweet it out, or write a letter through fancafe. He had to do something. ...I'll do both, yes, I'll do both.

"I'll make things right," Jungkook said softly, "anything for the group."

-

"Anything for the group."

You rolled your eyes at Vee who stood next to you, babbling away with the others that were hollering about, excited.

"50k for a fuckin' picture?" the man under the hood piped, eyes wide as he chuckled and hugged Jae that tossed him a fair share of the money.

Jae tossed Vee her share, kissing her forehead before moving towards you with the money waving in his hands.

He siked you out as he pretended to give you money, only to yank away and stride far from you. You rolled you eyes, not expecting the money in the first place. I owe him big time, he isn't gonna give me jackshit.