Chapter 11: Meet My Boyfriend!

Your feet were dangling.

Brows knitting in your sleep, your eyes were tired and too stubborn to open. The fact that you felt as if you were walking but being held at the same time was a huge shock while slowly finding consciousness.

Head heavy, eyes barely able to function and grow open, you felt your temple bounce a little while leaning against a cloth. Snuggling into the cloth, once smelling the familiar scent, your head tilted away, form awakening.

The moment you felt like you were about to fall from whatever was holding you up, you instantly shock awake.

Eyes wide, it took a moment to realise that you were just being set onto a bed and weren't falling.

It took you an even longer moment to realise that you were bring set because you were being carried by Jungkook.

Confused, and head jerking around, your hat was weirdly tipping off your head. Fixing it, you were oblivious as you looked over at the awkward boy that stood by the bed's edge, on his feet, blanket disappeared, and a completely new set of clothing on him.

"Wha..."

You closed your mouth while trailing off. The last you remembered was his terrible state and the both of you watching a movie. Looking over at the window that was showing a brightly lit sky, your confusion sky-rocketed...

Jungkook noticed your expression. Swallowing hard, he wanted in all his might to slip out before you questioned what was up. However, he knew, if he delivered all the information in one go, he wouldn't have to answer any more questions.

"Listen carefully since I won't repeat myself," he said softly, watching as your sleepy and distressed form looked over at him.

Jungkook licked his bottom lip awkwardly, moving his hand slowly through his freshly wet hair as he had recently came out of the shower. Nose stuffy, and voice clearly hard to understand, Jungkook tried his best to communicate what was up.

"You fell asleep yesterday on the couch while watching the movie-"

"Yesterday?" you asked shocked, interrupting the boy.

He simply ignored you, continuing. "Eventually the boys came back and we all tried to wake you, but you were out...we figured you haven't been having much sleep since you come out here at 4:30 in the morning."

Jungkook watched as you didn't look away from him. Eyes strong, although tired, still remained open and awake.

"We all," Jungkook swallowed, lying through his teeth. He remembered having to be the one to reinforce and ask the others to let you be on the couch...

He continued, "We all let you sleep and you slept through the whole night on the couch...since its morning and everyone was out, I thought I'd move you to somewhere more comfortable."

Jungkook was highly awkward.

You felt the need to shrivel out and shed from your skin at his words.

Too nice, too nice, must shoot myself in the face, holy shit, you sang out in your mind, screaming internally before trying to register what he had spoken.

When you finally understood the fact that you had slept in several hours on BTS's couch, you swallowed, glancing back out the window again only to look at Jungkook who was trying to stand straighter from slouching.

"What time is it now?"

"5 pm...a new day for you," he said with a painfully awkward ring to his tone.