Chapter 6: She's No One

You felt incredibly hot and sweaty in the shawl you wore over your peach sun dress. Oh fuck me, I hate dresses.

Your leg shook, eyes darting around the corners of the walls that surrounded you. You felt all of it enclosing on you, the dress that sat loosely on you bare thigh slowly exposing more and more of your flesh as you panicked inwardly.

All you heard was Jungkook's voice. His cunning smile, his teasing eyes...he was proud of himself when finally managing to catch you and bring you back to seal the end of your fate. Now Lia probably hates me, I'm all dolled up, and reporters are waiting in the main hall for my busted ass 'truth'.

Here you sat, forced into a dress Lia provided for you. When you had tried to talk to the peaceful woman, Lia had simply smiled tightly at you. There was hurt in her eyes however, the kind that made you want to shrivel up into an embryo and disappear in abyss.

He said he won't press charges...just anonymously speak out what Jungkook and the rest of the management wants you to say and rush on out as fast as you can, you thought internally. You knew it was stupid for you to be trusting Jungkook to not string you up in prison right after the press conference he had arranged, but at this point, you had nothing else but to hope for the best.

You could hear the roaring of all the anticipated guests in the lobby. All waiting, confused, and excited for what BigHit was finally deciding to reveal after the photos and videos of Jungkook and you had leaked.

You were terrified.

Your upper lip kept twitching, all while sweating as you awkwardly wiped at it every five minutes.

It had only been thirty minutes since Lia sunk out of the room, but to you, it felt like days waiting for Jungkook to come back into the room. Sure, you didn't want to see him, but if things continued to feel like eternity, you wouldn't be surprised if your mind warped to find imaginary friends running around to keep you company.

The front door opened and you got onto your feet immediately. Feeling your stomach do a 360 degree flip in your gut when seeing the maknae move inside the room, you pursed your lips, ready to walk forward and leave outside with the man.

But then he closed the door, slowly leaning in it slowly as he locked it.

You froze, brows jumping before looking over at him blankly glance over at you from his spot.

"Woah," you sang out, nervously laughing when seeing his spine straighten, arms fold into the front pockets of his jeans, "...you tryna finish what I started in the video?"

He didn't seem to laugh at your joke at all, so, you simply coughed in on your laugh.

"Before we head out, I need you to be sure you know exactly what your role is," Jungkook spat, eyes tired when glaring over at you out of habit.

You could tell he wasn't the biggest fan of you. Pursing your lips a little, you sighed before dramatically started to recite what BangPD had already shoved down your throat. And no, nothing sexual sadly, you piped internally, trying to make yourself smile or laugh. It didn't work however, you simply stood there blank.

"I go on and on about how I'm your girlfriend," you mumbled, "but I set up such photos and videos on purpose, which in your case, got you mad and now we're exes."

"Good," Jungkook snapped out, eyes fixed on the floor by his feet as he tried not to show mere disgust on his pissed face, "now just sell the idea that I actually cared for you to end up dating you."

"I'm sorry," you sang out, slowly finding a small grin to appear onto your face, "but it would be your absolute pleasure to date me...I'm a fan after all, show some respect."