Chapter 18: Don't Make Me Pull the Trigger

A/N: *clears throat* ^^^^^ *clears throat again* guess who.

-

[The past few missions taken to rob BTS involved 4 people. There was me, Vee, Jae, and one more person I never saw the face of. You remember that, right? This was the one person I always considered to be one of Jae's male friends or something. But boy, was I wrong.]

-

"Stay here."

The one hidden under their hood nodded. Sitting comfortably behind the driver's seat, they seemed hesitant, almost tempting to speak out and ask questions.

"Wait," the voice of the hooded figure spoke.

Jae licked at his bottom lip, looking up slowly from the passenger seat of the black van parked along the side of the sidewalks.

"Ye?" Jae asked, brows furrowing while looking over at his other side-man.

The hooded figure clicked something in their hand before arching it over for Jae to take. Watching as Jae's eyes slowly fell onto the weapon; the well-built man didn't hesitate before taking it into his hands.

"Thanks," Jae said, nodding assertively over at the hooded figure before slowly moving out of fully.

Managing to place the gun at the back of his jeans, Jae moved his shirt down to cover at the top of the handle that poked out. Grabbing at his leather jacket that was tossed over at his standing form, Jae awkwardly thanked the individual again.

"You think it's a good idea to go in?"

Jae pursed his lips at the question referred to him. Fixing the collars of his jacket, the chiseled man looked from the van before him and over to your house. His eyes lingered over the front where it was complete chaos. There were fans screaming and idols being trampled on.

"It probably isn't," Jae admitted, "Y/N's debt is done and I shouldn't be here...but I'm glad I am today."

"We've been out here on stake-out ever since the photos came out..." the voice trailed off, almost hesitant to pull out conclusions on Jae's unpredictable behaviour.

"Ye."

"...why have Y/N sell off the pictures if you were planning on coming to check up on the aftermath everyday? Why act like you don't care?"

Jae snorted.

"That's because I don't care," the man said grinning, moving his one hand to lean onto the car's door. "I really could give less than two shits...but from time-to-time I gotta make sure no one jumps out a window, y'know?"

The boredom laced with Jae's words almost made the hooded figure believe what was being said. 

"Plus, I'm slightly insane," Jae added, grin rising, "but you already knew that."

The hooded figure didn't saw a word, watching Jae slowly start to walk back so he could close the van's door.

Sighing when Jae glanced back at the pre-occupied fans, and now news casters that were instantly arriving to the busy scene. He glanced to the back however, jaw tense as he re-evaluated what he had seen earlier.

"The man went in from the back, right?" Jae questioned, hands moving into his jacket pockets.

"Yeah...he might just be a reporter."

"I'll give him something to report," Jae smugly let slip past his lips, eyeing down the back gate that was closed once again.

It was the same gate Jae had seen a man walk sneakily through when spotting the havoc outside caused by fans. Here he was, creepily and peacefully on his stake-out and regular check up of the house, only to witness someone breaking in to your home...