Chapter 28: Goodbyes

A/N: This story will be ending soon~ It's sad to think about omg, ahahaha :)

-

The final concert in Korea and then abroad they would all have to fly out. This one event was a big deal, as it was special when it came to showcasing their songs from the new album created. It was a concert all the members were willing to sweat for one last time before going out to perform more grandly.

This concert meant a lot, yet, for some reason, Jungkook couldn't focus well.

It had been a busy morning. From the wake-up with you—that was amazing—to the run-in with your father that was unbelievably confused and pissed—that was...not so amazing—to the sweet escape route your mother helped Jungkook with as he left after eating breakfast with your entire family present. To top the fantastic morning off with more awesomeness, your mother and grandmother spoiled him by feeding him out of habit. Did I mention this morning was awesome?

It wasn't until the big schedules hit where all fell onto Jungkook. Sure, he was tired, but the moment he was out here performing for the huge crowd, his attention seemed to always drift to the backstage.

Guess why.

The half-time of the show began and Jungkook rushed back with all the members. They were sweating, breathing hard, and trying to get refreshed as soon as possible before going back on in about 5 minutes.

This involved a new change of clothes, a touch-up in quick makeup, and a refuel of water to keep hydrated.

As Jungkook moved the water bottle slowly to his parched mouth, he found the other members busy switching into new clothing. Smiling over at Lia a quick bit when spotting her staring over at him being disoriented, she seemed to nod in his direction.

Jungkook nodded back, glancing over at Jin who seemed to purposely move over to Lia with his change of clothing. It was obvious to Jungkook that the two of them were playfully flirting, but to the others, the idea of them as a potential couple seemed to carry out obliviously.

Gently smiling when seeing just how happy Jin seemed to be around Lia, Jungkook found his eyes to soften. From the soft lip bites from Lia, to the playful shoves by Jin, all grew very familiar for Jungkook. They reminded Jungkook of him and you...

"Hyung?" Jungkook forced out of his dry mouth, glancing over in the direction of Jimin who was getting into his pants. They seemed to get stuck a little by the area of the dancer's bump, only to have him sigh and change for new ones.

"Ahh, none of these fit over my backside," Jimin mumbled irritated, moving so he could node over for Jungkook to continue with his speaking.

"Have you uh, have you happened to see Y/N anywhere?" Jungkook asked, addressing the cause of his mind being all over the place. You. Jungkook continued, "Y/N said she'd come by to see the concert...then come to the airport?"

"Really?" Jimin asked, completely clueless over this new information. "Well, I haven't seen Y/N, sorry..."

Jungkook forced out a little laugh when seeing a glint of amusement pop out from his hyung's eyes. Swallowing up all the care in the world, Jungkook tossed back the rest of his refreshing beverage before throwing out a thumbs-up in Jimin's direction.

"It's just that," Jungkook formulated a lie in his head, "Namjoon hyung was looking for her."

Jimin saw right through it, a grin fully drabbled on his mouth at this point. "Mhm," he hummed amused, "Namjoon hyung, eh?"