Chapter 31: Answers (2)

A/N: make sure to read (1) first, the chapter prior ahah. Hope you enjoy :)

-

It had been ten minutes.

Ten minutes, throughout every minute and second, you didn't dare let the man below you go. The worst was when you lightly grew a cramp near your inner thigh from the awkward position on the ground, but you didn't care. In this moment, you were ready to bare through the pain and embrace the one family member you thought was dead for years.

You cried for his death every year, hating and regretting ever not trying harder with trying to find his body. But now you understood, you understood all why you couldn't find anything—why no one you paid so much for couldn't find anything...there was no body since Helic wasn't dead in the first place.

You knew you should be angry and asking him all the questions you possibly could. But as of right now, for some reason, you couldn't let the man go. You just wanted to hug him forever and stay crying softly at his neck.

"Y/N?" Helic tried again, softly trying to move away from you again.

You struggled, shaking your head before hugging him tighter on the ground.

Helic sighed. "If we get up you can question all you'd want," he lightly reminded, feeling his back starting to cramp up on the ground.

"In a minute," you whimpered out, hands in fists as you hugged him tighter than ever.

Helic couldn't breathe, but he didn't complain as he squeezed you against him again. Reassuringly rubbing at your back, he sighed before letting his head rest against the cold hard floor underneath him.

"You said that seven minutes ago," he chuckled lightly out, eyes shutting when hearing you starting to cry all over again.

-

"You said that seven minutes ago," Jin chuckled out sleepily, waving over for Jungkook to stop.

"Sorry," Jungkook said, knowing that the light from his phone was probably irritating for Jin who was trying to catch some sleep before the schedules the next day.

It was just hard to sleep knowing that fans were still blowing up theories and assumptions about you all over social media. From ignorance, to simply rude happening, fans were furious and confused. The hate directed at him he could understand, but every time he saw something about you, his heart fell and his answer blossomed.

One thing was for sure. The constant searching for this hate was causing Jungkook to be emotionally drained every day on tour. It was hard to focus on his own since he missed you, but to see and hear things about you on a basis really got to him.

Jungkook was a walking time-bomb. One more flick and he could explode wrongfully.

"No need to be," Jin sighed out, knowing exactly what Jungkook was probably doing.

Watching the maknae for a long while as he simply continued to scroll more down the cafes, Jin sighed, rolling his eyes before taking out his own phone and digging for a photo.

Sending it to Jungkook from where he lay on the opposite bed in the hotel room, Jin watched as Jungkook's brows furrowed and he looked over at him.

"Instead of scrolling down and getting angry," Jin said, watching Jungkook move away to his messages so he could see the picture sent, "Focus on Y/N...her presence and how she makes you feel. Forget anything else."

Jungkook's eyes softened when seeing the photo that was sent. His smile grew a little before staring over at Jin in curiousness.

"When'd you take this?"