Chapter 4: I Love You Jungkook

"Now for the next ti-"

"No," you said softly, staring up at the three that grinned down at all the items you had collected the last week. They had already sold off many of the jackets you had robbed and to your, oh-so-great surprise, the jackets gave Jae more than 1k as a total.

Sure, that meant you'd have more off the debt you owe him, but seeing as the pictures of you kissing the maknae costs a lot of their own, you knew you'd be done in no time. 8 to 10k more? You sighed internally in frustration.

"What do you mean no?" Jae asked, moving to sit down onto his bed as well, staring over at you near the corner of it as you had been called in for this "sweet" get-together.

"Should I print out a dictionary for you?" you snapped, tired of robbing the same individuals that had let you go the last time.

You, a robber, had been caught, and yet, they let you go. Stupid move on the maknae's part, you thought internally, he wasn't even aware that past the sap snooze-fest I was giving him, I had expensive company-owned jackets stored to sell up in my bag.

"I think you should," Jae retorted back, "so you could find the definition of 'receiving loans from a drug and theft handler' for yourself to understand."

You blinked.

His face was tightened and suddenly stressed out. The other two, Vee and the quiet unknown man, stood silent, watching everything vigorously.

"I don't think they have solid phrases like that in the dicti-"

Jae gave out you the deadliest glare over you trying to form smugness to the situation. You shut up immediately, swallowing a little at the stare. Normally if he ever scared you, or threatened you, you'd force yourself to not react...but sometimes, even sarcasm couldn't save you. Jae was scary.

"You owe me 12k more."

Your eyes bugged. "12k?!" you squeaked, incredibly shocked that you were still at such a high price, "but what about the news outlets buying out the pictures! How is that even possible?"

"They sold off well," Jae mumbled, nodding, "clearly not enough...so until you've finished owing me, you're stuck with me."

"I don't want to be," you said bluntly, "we used to be stuck to each other all the time before, but now I wanna detach."

Vee and the man looked over at each other slowly, clearly understanding that you were making this to be about sex. Out of all times, you always seemed to find a way to go back to things that didn't matter or relate when in serious circumstances.

Vee pursed her lips from smiling one bit when seeing Jae's back muscles start to flex further.

You grinned, pulling out your hands and lacing your fingers with each other. Pulling at both ends, you exaggeratedly tried to mimic your hands being glued together. "I wanna be free," you looked up at him seriously, but there was a teasing glint in your eyes, "let me be free Jae...let me be Willy."

You whispered that last bit out, only to smile when Vee snorted and tried to hold in her laughter from behind Jae.

"Free Willy," you whispered out dramatically, staring innocently at Jae who was irritated to new levels of extremes at this point.

"No."

"Okay."

He nodded, ushering you to leave with the wave of his head.

You did, getting onto your feet, you stopped however, close by the door.

"I'll steal anything," you said, trying to clarify where you stood, "from anyone more...but I can't steal from the boys again."