Epilogue: 2.54.298

A/N: Mature themes;; ps, didn't edit I got lazy.

-

You chuckled, removing your jacket from your form when entering your room. Causally closing your bedroom door behind the maknae who was out of breath and sweating, you didn't expect any less when spotting his exhausted form falling onto your bed.

"It was hot watching you play today," you chimed out, wiggling your brows a little before having your form slowly hover over Jungkook's tired one on your bed. "Never knew you were some basketball star," you chimed out, voice amused as your hair fell to one side of the maknae's face.

Jungkook's eyes slowly found themselves to open, a gentle grin on his face when seeing you grinning, hovered over him while sitting a little on his stomach. Legs on either side of him, he rubbed over your pants as he watched you lean down to gently kiss him.

"Yoongi hyung had an advantage," Jungkook chuckled out, seeing at the game to be a total wreck, "He's great at basketball...plus he had Vee on his team."

"Well," you sighed out, hand moving his bangs away from his forehead that was starting to stick with sweat. "You had Helic and Tajh."

"True," Jungkook said, smiling as he snuggled underneath you, burying himself into the warmth of the sheets of your bed.

"How was your time with the members?" Jungkook asked, curious over how your visits with the rest of the members probably went down. He remembered Namjoon chattering about when trying to convince you to go with them to broadcasting the next week. They all loved you around them way too much.

"We ate a lot, it was fun," you said, fingers poking at Jungkook's cheeks playfully as he lay underneath you.

"I'm glad you had fun," Jungkook sighed out, smiling as he watched you squeeze his cheeks inwards and together. He had trouble speaking as his lips grew puckered from you playing around with his mouth. Instead of fighting it, he just let you laugh and shape his face in weird manners.

"It's great seeing you getting along with Helic," you said, giggling, "...heck, even Jae and you are slowly befriending one another."

"Surprising, I know," Jungkook shot out muffled and high, his face a total mess as you played with his lips with your fingers.

"I just can't wait until he finally comes home...that'll be the day where all I've wished for is at a final," you said softly, wishing and hoping.

Jungkook smiled at that but it was hard to make out since his face was still at a wreck. Moving to hold your wrists softly, he moved your hands away from his face. Smiling charmingly, he allowed the glint in his eyes to express just how happy he was to see you happy.

"It's been a long couple of months," Jungkook mumbled out, staring over at your warm smile.

"The best months," you softly let out, winking gently at him before moving your torso down onto his form. This caused your form to lightly lay on him, but having your knees on either side of him allowed for you not to place all your weight onto the man.

The closer you got to hug him, the closer his smell killed at your nose hairs. Face scrunching in disgust, you laughed before sitting upright onto him again.

His eyes were confused when staring at you backing away from him.

"Your smell almost got my nose to fall straight off my face, goddamn," you chuckled out, having your nostrils flare cutely as you tried to move from him.

Jungkook laughed, smelling at his shirt as he shook his head and grabbed your hips to stay in place. "No, I smell like soap. I always smell like soap," he teasingly popped out, moving to force your form to lay on him.