Chapter 13: You're Fired

[They say happiness comes in short moments, since having a full good week is almost impossible for humans. I don't know, I guess everyone on this Earth is allergic to good luck or something, because the moment you find yourself at your greatest point, something comes to knock it the fuck down.]

.

unedited (like always)

.

"Here, more of your stupid cheques," you mumbled, tossing over new amount you had received from Jungkook this morning.

Jae glanced up from you while seated on his bed. Half-awake he was, his eyes darting and closing when the paper hit the side of his cheek.

"How'd you get in?" he groggily let out, looking down at the amount that was plastered on the new cheque.

"Magic," you chirped, barely glancing over at him as you began to walk out again.

"That ass thoughhh," he sang out, chuckling to himself before turning to look back at the cheque with narrowed, sleepy, eyes.

Focused only on the cheque, Jae was caught off guard when sudden stomps of feet raged towards his bed. Not able to cock his head forward to see what was actually happening, his brows jumped high when your angered state hopped onto him on the bed.

"Wha-"

"Don't stare at my ass!"

Jae pursed his lips, confused, yet trying so hard not to laugh at your nostrils flaring. He glanced down at your form on top of him, stubborn and trying to hurt him...it didn't hurt though, he found it cute.

"Weren't you the one who said you liked the attention?" Jae piped, eyes teasing, "you even completed a squat near the door last time."

"I did," you chimed, angry as you wanted so hard to punch him straight in the face, "but I only said that because you'd never look at my ass! You never did when we were dating either!"

Jae was not able to take your yelling form seriously in the position you were on top of him. Legs out on his waist, practically sitting on his lap, he rolled his eyes at what nonsense explanation you spoke next.

"You just said it because you know I'm extremely pissed at you! It's your way of catching my attention and stopping me from giving you the silent treatment," you yelled louder, voice practically screeching.

"True," he smugly admitted.

"I hate you," you said through your teeth, not knowing why this sudden anger within you was branching out.

Maybe because I haven't exploded on him since the night he embarrassingly made me change out of Jungkook's clothes, and lie to the maknae about being his girlfriend?

Jae's eyes were still testing. His smirk grew, practically encompassing his entire face at that.

You grew quiet when noticing his expression. Suddenly uncomfortable, the anger left you completely when finding your stance on the boy's recently awoken form. Swallowing, you let your jaw clench, mission to prance off of him and continue with this extended silent treatment.

You gasped when you couldn't however, suddenly thrown to the other pillow of the bed, eyes large when staring into his ones hovering above your face.

"You used to be hate me while loving me as well," Jae purred, eyes staring over at your lips as he held you down underneath his heated body.

You struggled underneath him, trying to push him off, but his hands simply gripped over at yours before pinning them next to your hat you wore. Your form went limp when he moved the hat from framing your face with his forehead, leaning over to have your noses almost touch.