Chapter 16: [Ravs Is Trolling]

"So, what you say?" Namjoon said softly, eyes still staring you dead in the center as he slowly offered out his help.

You had your hands crossed over your chest uncomfortable, slightly regretting the fact that you hadn't grabbed an extra hoodie while rushing downstairs so quickly. Feeling practically naked, your stomach fluttered uneasy before glancing at the dirtied boys before you all over again. Eyes lingering for a moment on Jungkook who seemed to drift away from your gazes, your jaw clenched lightly when remembering all the maknae had said while in the pit of anger.

"I don't need your help," you said lowly, staring directly over at Namjoon now.

Namjoon licked at his bottom lip a little. Slowly finding the courage to move towards you, everyone watched in shock as he pasted your father and stepped high and tall in front of you.

"I'm sorry."

Your brows furrowed deeply. Staring over at Vee and your father that stood alert and unaware over what was happening before them, you glanced back over at Namjoon who spoke down at you.

"For what?" you asked confused.

"I doubted you," he started, explaining himself instant and immediately, "I accused you of stealing those missing jackets and then told a hot-tempered Jungkook about them...so I'm sorry."

Your lips parted at the new information spill forth before you. "You..." you pursed your lips, searching Namjoon's genuine frame before you.

"I'm sorry, heck, we all are," Namjoon said lowly, barely looking over at the other two that were internally screaming over at Namjoon who had stole their thunder.

WHAT IS HE DOING? WE ALL AGREED TO DO THIS TOGETHER! Jungkook piped internally, smiling nervously over at the father that glared in his direction at the mention of apologies. Jungkook had the sudden urge to face-plant into a spiked wall.

Yoongi looked irritated, but, more on the tired side. The man looked like he wanted to quickly leave just as quick they had entered.

You didn't say anything, glancing over at your father and Vee awkwardly once more.

"Guys could you give us a minute," you tried, staring over at the two-protective people by the sidelines.

"I'm not leaving you here with them," your father lowly stated, his eyes still grilling down the maknae that was now trying to hide behind Yoongi.

"Dad, please," you sighed out, practically begging awkwardly with your eyes before glancing over at Vee in a pleading expression.

Vee seemed to be hesitant a moment, but nodded none-the-less. Moving towards your father, Vee tried to talk to him lowly as she moved towards the staircase. Whatever was said by the woman seemed to work as the man's shoulders rolled back a bit, his broom slumping lazily in his grip as he moved to turn towards the staircase.

"Before I leave," the man said, eyes on Namjoon, "What exactly could you possibly do to help?"

Namjoon opened his mouth to answer but you interrupted him. Shooing your father away, you tried not to pout when he sternly made eye contact with you before starting to move up the stares. "If they bring a good deal, don't be too stubborn and prideful Y/N...this is about our family now. Sometimes you have to put your ego aside and think of the bigger picture..." the man whispered over at you.

You pursed your lips, nodding. "I'll see what they have to say."

"Good."

"...but doesn't mean I can't see them squirm a little before giving in," you mumbled out, only to cause your father to grin and nod.