Chapter 15: BTS To The Rescue~

"This was a stupid idea."

Jungkook moaned in slight pain as he lay, face-first in the mud that was accompanied by wet grass below him.

"I need to help all that I can," Namjoon said lowly, snapping over towards Jungkook who was painfully trying to shuffle away from the man that stood over the maknae.

"Yes," the voice of the man said, patting on Jungkook's head, watching as the maknae groaned in frustration and tried to shuffle more from underneath the man.

"Get off me Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook softly yelled out, eating grass at this point.

Yoongi almost fell straight into the bushes that all hid in, grabbing at the tops of the leaves that hid all three of them, Namjoon had to catch the man by the shoulder so that they wouldn't capture any attention towards them by the people around.

The last thing the three wanted was any attention thrown at them in such a position, all while, behind a bush. It didn't help that it was raining slightly from above and Jungkook was starting to drown in a mudslide underneath an already injured Yoongi.

"I normally wouldn't admit this but right now, after how you punched me this morning," Yoongi snapped out, jaw clenching a little before glancing down at the boy he was under and continuing, "I don't regret putting all my weight on you."

"Y-You deserved it," the maknae mumbled out, remembering how angered and overwhelmed he had felt in that moment as he attacked his hyung.

It hadn't gotten far. Many of the shocked forms had hauled him off Yoongi and had made him sit down again. After a long period of discussion and talk, Jungkook softly apologized, feeling slightly bad over the fact that the slight bruise by Yoongi's cheek was from his sudden and abrupt attack.

He allowed himself to remember it...

.

Yoongi sighed, tense as he tried not to touch at his cheek.

Jungkook was about to apologize again, only to have Taehyung break the silence that filled the tense room...

"Wah," the boy chimed out, eyes in awe, "that was like the Run M/V right before my eyes."

Everyone was silent, all simply staring over at Taehyung who had the tiniest dazed smile on his face.

Jimin looked between Jungkook and Yoongi who were both giving Taehyung the most unbelievable expressions ever.

Jimin sighed, chiming out himself, "Should I punch him or should someone else, do it?"

Everyone ignored Jimin and Taehyung, focusing back to the problem that was faced before them now.

"If these pictures leaked because of Yoongi hyung," Namjoon said carefully, words soft as he stared over at Yoongi who's head ducked, "then as a team...as the leader of Bangtan, we are immediately involved in this. We need to help her."

BangPD said nothing, still in shock over what had just been said, and what had occurred before him. From the confession, to the punch, and to now—all was still calculating in the man's head.

"My final words are no," BangPD said gently, looking away as he started to move out of the room in disappointment, "But I won't stop you if any of you choose to disobey me...but if you do, and you're caught by me, that's when I'll be extremely upset."

With that, the man left.

...and after that departure, everyone grew silent all over again.