Picnic date

Bonnie's POV

Looking over the beautiful loch with Wallace was great we sat on the dry grass and Wallace had bought a bunch of apples for us and Shadow. Shadow was sitting and eating his apples quietly and looked very happy.

"Thank you for the apples Wallace."

I said happily taking a generous bite out of one.

"Nah it's fine thanks for the bread and sandwich stuff that's much better than the apples."

He said smiling taking a bite of the sandwich he just made.

"So Wallace I actually never asked how old you are. So how old are you?"

I asked cheekily.

"Well Bonnie, I turned 17 in July. How old are you?"

Wallace replied kindly.

"I turned 16 in April."

I replied taking another bite of my sandwich. I was looking a Wallace and I was now studying his looks he had dark messy hair and emerald eyes and lovely white and straight teeth. I had brown wavy hair and hazel eyes with white and straight teeth. He had a manly figure and I had a thin and small figure but when he was hugging me it felt like out figures were like two puzzle pieces that fit together.

I didn't know if what happened last night and this morning was a mistake, I hope it wasn't. After we finished our sandwiches and had some apples Wallace grabbed me by my waist and again pulled me in close.

Wallace turned to me and again our lips crashed against one another's lips setting off the fireworks again going through my body. Wallace licked the bottom of my lip to ask for my permission to slip his tongue inside my mouth. I hungrily granted his entrance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and placed me on his lap still keeping his lips against mine. I started to run my fingers through his dark messy hair. I didn't want to go back, never and I didn't want Wallace to ever leave. I don't know who pulled away but I thought it was too soon but afterwards we were both panting and trying to catch our breath, and smiling at each other. Wallace grabbed a small bag from behind him and handed it to me.

"Bonnie this for you."

Wallace said dreamily as the sun was making his emerald eyes sparkle.

"Wallace you shouldn't have."

I said looking at the bag that was in front of me, no one but my family has ever gotten me gifts. I slowly opened the bag and saw a little black leather  box. I opened the box and inside was a sterling silver feather necklace.

 I opened the box and inside was a sterling silver feather necklace

He then handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Tears started streaming down my face, not any old tears, tears of happiness.

"Wallace I can't accept this. It's.... It's to much."

I said softly in his ear then moved my head to his chest, where tears dripped off my face and into his chest.

"Bonnie, you have to take it because I'm not going to take that necklace I bought if for you, not for anyone else."

Wallace said sweetly hugging me.

"Thank you..."

I whispered into his chest softly with more tears leaving my eyes and dripping into his chest. He softly kissed the top of my head.

"Wallace?"

I whispered taking my head away from his chest.

"Yes?"

Wallace replied sounding a little curious.

"Do..... do you..... do you like me?"

I said to Wallace feeling a bit stupid for asking such a stupid question. He was quiet for a little while as if he was a little nervous.

"Bonnie, I know that we have only known each other for only a day or so but I really like you. More than just a friend. Bonnie, I... I...."

Wallace said charmingly looking at the loch. He sighed.

"Bonnie, I love you."

"I love how your so beautiful and friendly, enthusiastic, adventurous, and just overall amazing. I have never met a girl in my life that I have just looked at her and I knew that I loved her."

Wallace said so charmingly that more tears started streaming down my face. I was smiling so hard I thought my face was going to be stuck in this position.

"Wallace, I love you too."

I whispered in his ear while i was hugging his neck. We sat back down on the grass side by side, he grabbed my waist and pulled me next to him as well looked down over the loch. No one has ever said anything like that to me before that I was bursting with excitement.

'He loves me...'

I kept thinking to myself. I couldn't take the smile off my face nothing could stop my happiness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello its me again and I really enjoyed writing this chapter it was so exciting. I really hope you guys are enjoying the story like I enjoy writing it. You guys are the best. Keep reading! Love you 💕