How to get inside

Bonnie's POV

We were standing next to my cottage looking through the window and we saw my mother standing at the fire place making some food, Marcus was at the table playing with his teddy I bought for him a couple of months ago and Dad was washing dishes.

"Umm... Okay so we need a plan."

I whispered quietly to Wallace, he nodded. I started to think about different ways to get in.

'Think think think...!'

I thought to myself. About 5 minutes later I came up with a plan.

"So you go to my bedroom behind the house and wait there, then I go inside and say hello to my family and rush upstairs to my room and I'll help you up through the window. Got it?"

I whispered again with a serious look on my face. Yet again Wallace nodded.

"Wallace, can you answer me please."

I whispered a little annoyed that he didn't say anything but nodded.

"Sorry I just don't want to make any more noise. So yes I get it."

Wallace whispered while rolling his eyes.

"Don't give my that attitude Wallace."

I whispered back glaring at him.

"Bonnie, let's just go."

Wallace whispered seriously. He walked behind the cottage and waited as I walked to the front door.

"Hey Mum."

I said cheerfully.

"Bonnie, hello just in time for dinner."

Mum responded happily.

"I have to go put this stuff away I'll be back in 2 minutes."

I shouted down the stairs so that they couldn't stop me as I was already there. I opened my door and rushed to the window. I fumbled around to open it and finally it opened and I saw Wallace there standing looking around.

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?"

I said jokingly whilst laughing.

" Lady, by yonder blessed moon I vow."

Wallace said up to me also laughing even on one knee. I went back to tie up my bed sheets and make a rope like thing and throw one part for Wallace to climb.

"Here climb this."

I said throwing over the rope. Wallace started to climb it was difficult to hold him but I kept on holding as hard as I could until he fell on top of me and he got up and handed me his hand. I took it and he helped me up.

"You know, I won't allow you to go sleep in the barn."

I said smiling at him and he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed and there and then our lips met one another's. I pulled back and went back in for more. Wallace's body was so warm as I was laying on top of him. He always made me feel safe.

"Bonnie...?"

Questioned a little voice from my bedroom door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello sorry I haven't updated in a while. But here you go an update and I will do what I can and try to update tomorrow and please if you see a mistake at all comment I would like to know if I have made any mistakes so that I can improve. Keep reading. Love you all 💕