Betrayal

"He never liked me!"

"All he wanted was a shelter. He probably only likes rich girls, he would never love anyone like me. How could I have ever thought that he really loved me?"

"He left me..."

"He left me..."

"He didn't even say goodbye..."

Tears were burning my face as the wind was blowing my hair all over the place and I was being soaked but I didn't care. I had walked into the forest where it was a little more sheltered but I could hear the rain battering the leaves on the trees. I leaned against one.

"And this. This means nothing to him!"

I screamed and grabbed the feather necklace around my neck, I ripped it off and threw it down the hill.

"Why did he do this to me?!"

"He has no soul!"

"I hate him!"

"I hate him!"

I screamed with frustration. I couldn't say his name. I didn't want to say his name. He had me fooled. I held my head down, and cried silent tears.

"I... I loved h... him"

I chocked the words out of my mouth.

"I will always, love him."

I whispered.

"But."

"Why?"

There was no one quite like Wallace. I had never met anyone so caring. Well I thought he was until he left me...
I don't want to go back. I never want to see his face again.

I laid down on the damp grass and the mud looked up into the night it was getting a little lighter but still very dark.

"If he loved me he wouldn't leave me."

As I whispered this I closed my eyes and thought of all the memories I had of him.

"I barely knew him and let him into my house."

"I trusted a stranger I knew nothing about."

"For all I know he could have been a murderer."

"I'm such a fool."

"All these weeks thinking he loved me"

"All the days I spent helping his leg."

"All the hours I spent laughing with him."

"All the minutes I spent kissing his soft lips."

"All the seconds I thought I was lucky..."

"But it was all worth it, because I'm just a milk maid and even someone who pretended to love me was the best feeling."

"No one will love me..."

"I could die here and no one would care."

"Maybe I'll die here..."

"Maybe,"

I whispered under my cold breath. There was still a million tears inside me waiting to come out.

"He broke my heart!"

I shouted for anyone to hear, crying at the same time. I felt like someone had pierced every part of my body. I could even feel the blood leaving my cold dead like body.

"Please..."

"Come back..."

I whispered as another tear creped down my cold, pale face.

"Please..."

"I'm counting on you..."

I was full on crying my silent tears of anger and sadness.

I had never felt this way before. I felt betrayed, heartbroken, angry, hurt, lonely, not loved and depressed all at the same time. I couldn't really move and frankly I didn't really want to. I closed my eyes and I could feel the drops of rain hit my eyelids. I wanted this all to be a nightmare nothing more nothing less. Eventually I cried myself to sleep...

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N Hello my readers so I haven't been the most active and I'm sorry but I really hope you all enjoy this chapter I tried my very best here. Keep reading love you all 💕 Thanks for 253 reads!