The Search

Wallace's POV

Tears were sliding down my cold face. She could be in danger, I can't just stay here doing nothing. I started to run, weaving through the trees. My feet were splashing into puddles, they were soaked.

"Bonnie! BONNIE!"

I desperately shouted.

"Bonnie, Where are you?"

I felt like I was getting no where, then I saw the tree that Bonnie was at when I first saw her. Something sparkling caught my eye, I stopped running and walked over, I picked it up. It was the Sterling silver feather necklace I bought for her when we went to town. She has got to be around here. I tied it around my neck and ran towards the river. I thought I would follow it so I sprinted next to it. A ripped piece of black cloth with a red splotch was stuck on a tree. It looks like Bonnie's dress. I was so out of breath but so desperate to find her. I decided to run down the hill again.

The wind was screaming and the ice cold rain hitting my numb face. 

"Bonnie!"

"Bonnie,"

"Bonnie."

I was so tired and my leg was hurting like hell.

"I'll find her soon,"

"I'll find her, soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie's POV

I woke up in a land that I have never seen, the ground was white and soft, the sky was bright blue, and not a single cloud in sight. I can see the brilliant sun shining over me. I'm wearing a long white dress that flows to my feet. My hair is soft silky and smooth. It's wound in a bun. I don't have any shoes on. I walk forward, and I can see a white hill, full of curiosity I decide to walk up. About half way up I see a magnificent silver gate. Nobody is around, when I was a couple hundred meters away the huge gate opened by itself, with no other place to go I walked through it. Through the gate there's a lady wearing glasses at a white counter, she is fiddling with a white pen that has angel wings on the side. On the counter there's a white book open with lots of words written on it, the words are in different columns, I can't quite make them out though. She's wearing the same white dress, her hair is also in a bun.

"Hello..?"

I asked curiously.

"Name and age please."

The lady asked me in a fed up robotish kind of voice. She looks stuck up.

"Why and,"

"Name and age please."

The lady cut me off.

"Excuse me, there is no reason to be so rude."

I said with a little bit of sass and crossing my arms.

"Am I dreaming?"

I asked her curiously.

"Look lady my job is to ask your name and age, I don't answer questions."

She said rolling her eyes.

"Why, do you need these details?"

I asked her with my arms still crossed.

"So I can note them down so She knows you're here. Okay? Is that good enough for you? Name, age and where you come from please."

Her voice was aggressive and she was going red.

"Fine. It's... umm, Heather."

I told her avoiding her eyes.

"Really?"