Guy Fawkes Night

Bonnie's POV
Wallace stood up and offered me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up all they way and into a kiss. I smiled and hand in hand we walked to my cottage and did what we did before, Wallace would climb up and through my window.

"You know what to do, right?"

Wallace nodded and I headed for the front door.

"Bonnie!"

My mother angrily shouted at me. I had completely forgotten that my mother was mad at me.

"You stupid girl! What happened to you! Never mind, and you know what, you are not going to go to Guy Fawkes night!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS MEANT TO GO TO THE BONFIRE!"

I screamed at my mother. I stomped out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. I sat on my bed and I was so mad at my mother I forgot Wallace was outside at the bottom of my window. I heard something banging against my window. I looked over at it and saw Wallace throwing stones at my window. I opened it immediately.

"Wallace I'm so sorry, my idiot mother shouted at me and I stormed up here and forgot about you. Wallace I'm sorry."

I said as I was tying my bed sheet into knots and then I chucked it over down to Wallace. He climbed it so fast and he immediately hugged me. He felt so cold.

"You need to get into the shower."

I said playfully. He pulled off his shirt and trousers, took off his shoes and socks but left his underwear on.

"Take off everything but your undergarments "

Wallace dreamily said to me. I took off my cloak, dress, shoes and tights. I was just wearing my underwear and bra. I smiled at Wallace and he smiled back at me. He picked me up bridal style and he walked to the shower and turned it on. We showered together but we were wearing our undergarments so it was okay. We were giggling so much as I was washing his hair and he was washing mine. I scrubbed Wallace's back and he scrubbed mine. I enjoyed Wallace's company. I left so Wallace could finish his shower and I quickly got back in when he finished to finish mine. I put on some clean undergarments and put on a bath robe and saw Wallace under my covers to keep warm and I joined him.

"So what did your mother say to you."

Wallace asked me looking a little worried.

"Oh she just said that I won't be allowed to go to the bonfire tonight."

I whispered frowning.

"I have gone every year since I was born."

"Well then we can't miss it."

Wallace smirked at me.

"Go put on your outfit."

So I got up and grabbed a black dress with red ginkgos around the bottom and threw it on then put on my tights and boots and grabbed a black cloak to go over it. I grabbed some of fathers best clothes and threw them at Wallace and laughed. He chucked them on and put on his shoes. We climbed out of my window and we went to the stables. I went on Shadow and Wallace on Warrior. We left immediately, I felt great because I was being so rebellious. We rode to the town and when we got there it was getting dark. I could see some fire sparks flying to the sky, we were near. We had to stay away from my family so they wouldn't see us. I don't know what they would have me do as a punishment.

Wallace grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled.

"Look at that."

I said smiling looking at the bonfire.

"Its the biggest one yet."

"Incredible. You know I have never ever had a bonfire."

Wallace said to me. He looked so amazed and happy.

"Let's climb the hill and sit down."

"Okay."

I happily said.

Hand in hand Wallace and I walked up the muddy hill and sat down. I rested my head on Wallace's shoulder.
I yawned, and closed my eyes. All I could hear was the crackle of the fire, and soon I was asleep.

Wallace's POV

Bonnie seemed to have fallen asleep on my shoulder so I put up her hood and laid her down. The moon lit up her face. She was so pretty. I wanted to get closer so I left her there and walked down to the bonfire. Down there it was filled with life, all the villagers were there drinking and laughing and where Bonnie and I were it was very peaceful.

It was getting really late and the bonfire was dying, people were leaving and I had to go get Bonnie. I walked up the hill to where I left her but she wasn't there. All that was left was her cloak.

"Bonnie?"

"Bonnie? If this is a joke its not funny."

"Bonnie?"

I grabbed her cloak and ran down the hill. Since I had never met her family, except her brother, I didn't know what they looked like so instead I started asking people if they knew Bonnie's parents. Someone told me they left and no one saw Bonnie. I ran to find Warrior and Shadow. Warrior was there but Shadow didn't even leave a trace...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N I am so sorry that I haven't updated in more then a month. I feel so bad for doing that. I promise the next one will be coming soon. I was so busy studying for my tests and doing homework that I couldn't really write. Keep reading and as always, Love you all 💕