Bonnie's Back

Bonnie's POV

I woke up bitterly cold and I looked around me to see I was under a huge tree. I stood up and I had no shoes and I was wearing a thin silk dress that gave no warmth whatsoever. I stood up and walked around the tree and saw a river. I recognized this place, why..? Then it came to me, this was where I found Wallace. In the river there and, oh my it worked, thank you so much Angelina. I starting running up the hill as fast as I could I was so happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wallace's POV

"Flora stay here I'm going to find Bonnie."

I left and ran back outside on top of Warrior.

"As fast as possible Warrior, were going to find Bonnie..."

And Warrior immediately started galloping towards the forest as lightning struck behind us and rain started battering down like there was no tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They kept running Warrior galloping down the hill and Bonnie running as fast as possible. Her whole body numb and covered in mud, her hair soaking wet but she was so ready to go back home. Wallace was warmer than Bonnie but was still very cold.

"Bonnie!"

Wallace shouted through the rain, and cold.

"Bonnie can you hear me!"

Bonnie stopped running.

"BONNIE!"

"WALLACE, WALLACE I HEAR YOU! WALLACE!"

Bonnie cried at the top of her lungs and she started running again, overjoyed, tears of joy streaming down her pale face. She heard the splashing of horses hooves in puddles and she ran towards the sound. In the distance she saw Warrior and Wallace galloping down.

"Wallace, stop! WALLACE! WALLACE STOP WARRIOR!"

Wallace stopped Warrior and dismounted him. He saw Bonnie through the trees, soaking wet covered in mud, nearly as white as the dress crying tears of happiness and was smiling. They started running towards each other and Bonnie and Wallace's cold lips crashed together instantly. After a while Wallace drew back.

"I missed you so much, and I am so sorry."

Wallace said and tears filled his eyes too. They started to cry and laugh and kissed again. Wallace picked up his beloved and brought her to Warrior. He placed her behind the saddle and he mounted and she hugged him from behind.

"Bonnie here wear this you must be freezing."

Wallace handed her his coat. They galloped through the rain and bitter cold to Bonnie's stable, Midnight was already there. They put away Warrior and Bonnie kissed Wallace again, she really missed him.

"Bonnie, are you okay?"

Wallace asked concerned.

"Never been better,"

Bonnie replied grinning and tears flooding her eyes.

"I'm just so happy to be back home."

————————————————————————
It's been so long, I really do apologize. But I promise I am going to finish this THIS WEEKEND. Cross my heart. Thanks for reading and sticking with me ❤️