15 Years Later

"Heather! Heather! Come here."

Bonnie shouted at her.

"Heather you are not to go on the horses without myself or Wallace coming with you, you could seriously hurt yourself. I get so stressed darling."

Bonnie said sternly.

"I'm sorry mum."

Heather apologized.

"Bonnie, don't stress yourself Heather is such a smart girl and she's been riding since she was a baby."

Wallace said as he was walking into the room.

"Wallace, she is two years old."

Bonnie reminded Wallace.

"She's nearly three. Besides you went on the horses when you were two as well."

Wallace told Bonnie and he winked at Heather who was sitting on the carpet.

"Fine. Okay, but she's still a baby I won't let her on the horses by herself until she's eight. I get so worried,"

Bonnie sat down on the sofa.

"You stressed me out. You fell off the horse, Heather you really could have hurt yourself."

"Bonnie, don't stress, relax, It won't be good for the new baby."

Wallace told her as he sat down next to her and kissed Bonnie's very round stomach.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot."

Bonnie said looking down lovingly at her belly and giving it a gentle rub.

"Is the tea ready?"

Heather asked. Wallace nodded and they all got up and walked to the table.

"Mum! Dad!"

Bonnie shouted up the stairs.

"Teas ready!"

"We're coming!"

Her mother yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonnie and Wallace got married and had Heather and is pregnant with another child. They live in the same cottage with Bonnie's parents and are very happy. Wallace left behind his old life of being a prince long ago and has been with Bonnie ever since they were reunited after Bonnie's overwhelming journey and are living in peace.

————————————————————————
Thanks so much for reading my story it's finally done! Yay! Thanks for being so supportive and lovely. As always keep reading and I love you all 💕 Thank you so much for sticking with me and look out for my other books. Thanks again 💗