The Night

Bonnie POV

I sat up immediately and so did Wallace we both looked over at the door way and standing there was a shocked little boy... Marcus.

"Bonnie, who is that?"

Marcus said sounding a little scared pointing at Wallace.

"Marcus why don't you come here and I'll explain everything."

I said in a warm tone with my arms open in for a hug.

"No... No, Bonnie. I'm telling Mummy."

Marcus replied confidentiality.

"Marcus, please..."

I said. Tears started to fill my eyes and dribble down my face.

"Bonnie... Its okay, come here."

Wallace said with a melancholy tone holding his arms out. I cuddled into his chest tears were dribbling down my face and into his shirt. I heard the door close and sat up to see Marcus standing at the end of my bed with the door closed.

"Marcus, please can you not tell Mother or Father about Wallace... His name is Wallace."

I said with a hopeful tone, tears running over my lips and onto my chin and finally falling down to my lap.

"...Okay..."

Marcus said quietly, silence filled the room.

"Its time for dinner."

Marcus then said breaking the silence.
I followed him down the stairs, I turned around to see Wallace still sitting on my bed smiling at me. Mum and Dad were at the table already eating. I sat down and picked at the food on my plate not really feeling hungry.

"How was town?"

Mother said smiling at me.

"I see you bought your self a nice necklace."

"Yes, I saw it quite cheap"

I lied. I couldn't just say Wallace bought it for me. No body said anything after that. When my Mother and Father got up to wash dishes I grabbed my plate and tiptoed to my room.

"Are you hungry? Do you want any thing to eat?"

I asked Wallace quietly while putting my plate down on the table.

"The only thing I'm hungry for is your lips."

Wallace slyly said whilst grinning and pulled me on top of him and for like the 3rd time today our lips met again.

'This guy, will he ever be able to stop snogging me!?'

I chuckled to myself. I pulled away.

"Wallace you get in the shower and I'll go into the bathroom shower I'll leave some clothes out on my bed for you."

I whispered quietly to Wallace. I got up and went to my parents room and grabbed some clothes, went back to my room and placed them on the bed. I tiptoed back to the bathroom shower and turned it on. The warm water hitting my cold skin was wonderful but I quickly finished my shower and tiptoed back to my room in only a towel.

I entered the room and there was Wallace half changed. He had his trousers on but no shirt. I walked in and he saw me but let me go past, I went to my dresser and grabbed underwear and a bra and tiptoed into the bathroom. I put them on as quickly as I could but I forgot my night gown that was hanging on the door.

'Ugh!'

I thought to myself, I had to go and grab my night gown. So I walked out, forgetting my towel, in my undergarments and I didn't see Wallace.

'Where is Wallace...?'

I thought to myself. Then something grabbed me from behind and threw me on to my bed.

"Wallace! I'm not decent!"

I whisper to Wallace but I'm giggling which makes him think I'm joking and it doesn't matter, and before I can say another word our lips connect. I always seem to get a thrill when Wallace is so sneaky. I really love him because he loves me for who I am not what I am. He pulls away and gets off me and I notice he still hasn't put on a shirt.

'What I'm wearing a bra. Oh shoot I'm going to have to take this off.'

So I started fussing with the clips at the back and it seems it got stuck and I couldn't get it off.

"Need help Bonnie?"

Wallace said from my bed, and before I could say yes he started to untangle the straps and managed to unhook the clips. I then pulled it off from the front and threw my night gown on.

"Thanks."

I whisper and slip into bed. Wallace kisses my head and crawls in beside me and grabs my waist and pulls me close. I smiled and closed my eyes and went into a different world completely.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello everyone I am so happy people are reading this story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Sorry i haven't done a longer chapter in a while so here you go i will update soon. Keep reading. Love you all. 💕