Bonnie's Regret

Wallace POV

She wasn't breathing but I imagined she was just sleeping, I couldn't face the truth that she may be dead I needed her to be okay, she is the only light in my life. She changed my life and if she is gone... I couldn't even think what would happen if she was dead. I was walking through the forest in the dead of night, still dark and cold. I needed to take Bonnie to a warm shelter and a doctor, I didn't know anything about medicine. Another clap of lightning struck the ground and a flash of light blinded my eyes, I almost dropped Bonnie but caught her again and put her down. I needed to stop for a minute until I could regain my sight. I picked her up again and walked further up the hills. My arms were getting tired and so were my legs. I looked up and saw that up a head a little further the trees stopped and there was a little shine of light. My hopes jumped up and I ran out of the forest, with Bonnie safely in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie's POV

"What..?"

"How did you... how did you know?"

"Bonnie I know everything about everyone in the entire world and I just need to know if they are here or not. You came and told the lady at the counter, Grace is her name, that your name was Heather Thorn, she is not me so she didn't know."

As Angelica was talking she had gotten up and was pacing around the room with her cup of tea. She stopped and looked out the window.

"You came here because you have been quite commendable young lady, woman and men that have been respectful, kind, loyal, worthy and honest come here."

" Where am I Angelica?"

"Bonnie my dear, you are in 'The land of the Angels', where after time you will grow wings and you will live here for the rest of eternity, unless you lie to me once more where I will banish you to 'The land of the Forgotten'. Now Bonnie, love. Why did you lie to Grace and I?"

When Angelica finished saying this she turned around and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Well, i didn't know where I was, and she wanted details that i wouldn't just give out to any person who asked for them."

"Bonnie, Grace told you that she needed them to give them to She, being myself, didn't she."

"Angelica, yes she did but I didn't know who She was so I lied."

"I understand now. Anything else to spill..?"

"Please do Bonnie, remember who I am."

"The other reason is..."

I hesitated and sighed.

"It's because I,"

"...I wasn't finished living."

I looked down at the floor, saying that reminded me of Wallace and I smiled then I remembered he left me, my eyes started to get red and puffy and a single tear slowly rolled down my face followed by another and one more.

"Bonnie why, why weren't you finished living?"

Angelica flew to sit next to me her voice soft and dreamy.

"I wanted to see Wallace once more... He left me."

"Wallace, yes I know him. The boy from Edinburgh..?"

I nodded my head.

"What happened sweetie?"

"Well we were at a bonfire and I fell asleep then when I woke he wasn't next to me. He was gone, He probably left to go back home when I was sleeping."