The Truth

Wallace's POV

Bonnie's parents gave me a look that was in between fury and confusion. I looked as surprised as they did and whilst I was looking at Bonnie's mother her father grabbed me by the collar, and lifted me off the ground.

"Wha hab yu bean doinn to ourr gidddrl!?"

He had such a heavy accent I could barley understand what he was saying. He looked no longer confused, his face was filled with rage. He shook my collar, he was choking me.

"Alastair, let him go!"

Her mother screamed at him. He slowly put me down and I started gasping for air. She ran up to me, she had a worried but sweet expression on her pale face. Bonnie looked so much like her.

"Wallace come with me,"

"Where are you going to take him Flora?"

Bonnie's father said through clenched teeth, his face still red and filled with fury.

"To Bonnie, I'll talk to him myself because it seems you can't control your anger and I would like to see him walk out of this cottage, alive."

Bonnie's mother said sternly as she glared at him. She grabbed my arm and put it over her back and we hobbled up the stairs to Bonnie's room. Bonnie looked terrible she was pale, had cuts, sores, bruises, scratches, mud and dirt all over her arms and face. She was lying in her bed with so many blankets around her. We sat on the edge of her bed.

"What Marcus said, is that true?"

"Yes, Mrs."

"Please, call me Flora."

I nodded.

"So, can you tell me the whole story..?"

"Umm, yeah. So, I was staying with my family near the other side of that forest, then bear's and wolf's started to attack the area. I ran outside of the building and into the forest for safety. I broke my leg and fell into the river. That day a storm was also on its way and Bonnie lost Daisy."

"How do you know about Daisy."

"Well, she was looking for Daisy and she found me in the river. She talked to me and we made a deal, if I help her find Daisy she would help me."

"So, you helped her find Daisy?"

"Yes. Then my side of the deal was she would let me stay somewhere, that somewhere was meant to be the barn but,"

I paused.

"Go on, I'm hear to listen, this was in the past and I can't change what happened."

Flora said she had a sort of concerned, awkward smile on her face.

"Well I liked her since I layed eyes on her. I liked her even more as she was telling me things about her, I kissed her and we climbed into her bed and I hugged her. We fell asleep and I've been sleeping in her bed ever since that night. She took me to town and I bought her this sterling silver necklace."

I told her as I took it off and tied it around Bonnie's neck.

"Flora, I'm sorry,"

I whispered looking at her because she look quiet sad and hasn't spoken for a while.

"It's all my fault, I shouldn't have let her keep me here in her room, because of this she has been quite injured."

"Oh Wallace, don't say that she was so happy for the last couple weeks and we didn't quite understand why, but I think I know now. She is so in love with you, and you might have frozen to death in that cold barn without any blankets."

Flora whispered as tears trickled down her soft skin.

"Right, you can sleep in the guest room if you like, just follow me."

Flora said as she wiped the tears off her face and I followed her through the door and into a small room with a single bed that look like the softest most comfortable thing.

"I thank you with all my heart, Goodnight Flora."

"Goodnight Wallace."

And she walked into another room and shut the door. When she was out of site I grabbed a towel and tiptoed into Bonnie's room and took a very quick warm shower and I went back to the room that she had provided me with and I crawled underneath the blankets and feel asleep almost immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie's POV

"I can go back? But, but how?"

"It's a difficult process and a little risky but if you really want to go it can be done."

"What has to be done?"

"You must find the 'Tree of Earth' and pick one of the seven fruits and eat it."
"One will bring you back to your cottage, another will bring you to The Land of the Forbidden."

"Two will kill Wallace and bring him to The Land of the Forbidden. One will bring you to Earth as another animal."

"Another will bring you back to my door and the last will, take away all the memories Wallace and your family ever had of you, but you will stay here."

Angelica looked worried as she was saying all these things.

"Bonnie, it is of your choosing. If you want to have the chance of seeing Wallace ever again..."

"Angelica, I must thank you for having me but I need to take this chance,"

"How do I get there?"

"Oh Bonnie, the horse you came on is waiting for you outside that will take you there. Oh please do be carful,"

"I will."

I smiled at her and she came over and hugged me and a tear trickled down her face and fell on my shoulder and soaked into my skin."

"Goodbye Bonnie, I wish you the best of luck and I hope, if you do make it, in time you will join me again..."

We pulled away from the hug and she lead me outside to the horse. We hugged one last time and she softly kissed my forehead. I sat on top of the marvelous white stallion.

"Goodbye Angelica, I hope I'll see you again!"

I shouted at her and he started to go and get faster until he was galloping and I saw her smile and wave until I could no longer see her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello again, I updated! Yay! And I'll update again as soon as possible. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all and as always keep reading ❤ 📖