Home again

Bonnie's POV

Before we left I put the medicine on the bandage and wrapped around Wallace's leg to help it heal faster, I helped Wallace onto Shadow and I hopped on as well and we started to trot. Wallace slipped his hands around my waist and softly kissed the back of my neck, my heart was thumping so fast I thought that the whole world could hear it. I began to go faster and then again the wind was blowing through my hair, we were almost home.

'I love you Bonnie...'

Those words kept playing in my head as we were riding.

'I love you Wallace...'

I thought, I could say it all day, that scene we had not 20 minutes ago would just keep playing like a movie over and over again. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that we passed my cottage until Wallace kissed my neck.

"Bonnie? Isn't that your cottage?"

Wallace asked chuckling a little. I blushed and turned around to go into the stables. I looked out for any of my family, it seemed they were all inside. We entered the stables and I put Shadow away.

"Thanks Wallace or we would have gone quite a bit further than we would have wanted."

I said a little embarrassed. Wallace looked at me with a dreamy look, I fell out of reality and into a dream world. 
"Bonnie? You okay?"

Wallace asked smirking at me. Before I could answer our lips crashed and all I could think about was how much I really liked Wallace. He was so perfect and I felt like the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such a great person who loved me the way I was. I pulled away and Wallace gave me what now I call dreamy eyes. When he gives me this look I can't resist so I had to kiss him again, but this time I walked 3 steps away turned around and pounced on top of him Wallace, who didn't expect that fell over onto the pile of hay behind him and he grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. We snogged for a while until I pulled away again to catch my breath. I got up and helped Wallace up as well and hand in hand we walked up to my cottage, but what we didn't plan was how to get back in without my parents seeing us...

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry so short I just wanted to update so ya I was so busy  this weekend that I didn't have time so I couldn't write bit here's a short part the next bit is coming soon I'm glad you guys are enjoying my story please comment and keep reading all stories. Love you all 💕