chapter1

hey! if you're reading this..I'm sorry this was my first try at writing and I don't really like it.

butttt...i did write other Loki fanfics  and praise Odin's eye they were much better..so please do check them out . and do not hate me for this fic which i really ...don't like

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hate people. 

Yes, I am aware that man,  is a social being and he needs companionship and blah,  blah,  blah.

But I would rather cut off my arm with a blunt knife, than talk about "my day." Why did people keep asking that anyways? yeah, I'm off topic.

It is a busy morning, it hasn't been this busy since the whole murder fiasco. apparently people lose appetite, when their you're a murder suspect. yay, living the good life!

Vanessa isn't here today,  she's probably hungover.
So I am the only waitress. Oh joy.

As I pass from table to table taking orders,  I notice the way people don't maintain eye contact with me. Probably mentally accusing me.

You are probably saying.. . oh Beth, you're so paranoid ! how can you know what they are thinking?

I do know what they are thinking.. because I am telepathic and telekinetic( telekinesis is still a work In progress as it is a giant pain in the ass and is nearly impossible to control). I do have some other powers,  but I am unable to surface them. That's such an odd use of the word surface. Surface. Superficial. Surrfaceeee.

I'm off topic again, damn! So yes, I can hear their thoughts, and believe me they are NOT  pretty!  they are afraid,  worried. They think I will kill them,  to tell you the truth, that might not  be such a bad idea.

   That night *

The diner is about in an hour.  I can't wait,  I just want them all to drop dead so I could leave and relax at home.  Is that too much to ask?  oh I can just imagine my soft bed and some ice cream... mmmm. What was I saying?  Oh yeah,  I wish they drop dead.

Just as the crowd is thinning a man enters. Oh great, more customers, exactly what I need.  

He is tall,  his long dark hair reaches his shoulder blades. However the most striking features were his eyes,  they are   beautiful  emerald  green. Something about him is familiar.

He seems flustered,  as if he isn't sure as to what he must do.. fine I'll guide him.

" would you like to sit? "

He appeared  to be taken aback and then smirks with an air of superiority. excuse me?  I help you while you look around like a lost kitten and you smirk at me?

"Yes,  I  would. "

Wow..such manners. At least he is sitting now.

"What can I get for you? "

"Whatever is sold at this pitiful dump. "

I would feel upset. But , I agree, it is a dump, no doubt about that.

"We have the Tuesday special- tomato soup? "

" yes I shall have that"

" ten minutes"

He nods and turns away

Gee you're  welcome.

A family decides to walk in and take a seat. great, just great.