chapter 4

"I don't care if you don't know where he is. Find him and bring him to SHIELD." Fury burst into the room with Thor right behind him.

"My father has sent him without power and he will not be able to cause any problem. " he said rather tired.

"Humans don't have power either Thor. You ever see world war one? He destroyed Manhattan. And he must be put in prison. " fury said angrily.

"I shall do my best. " Thor sighed in surrender.

"Agent Hill, do you have the file I asked for? " fury suddenly turned to me

I responded with a quick nod and handed him the file.

"And agent hill? " he asked looking at the file

"Sir? " I asked

"Get the avengers, Loki is back. " he looked up

"Yes sir. " I nodded.

"Hey, it's point break! " Tony enters the room with a bag of blueberries.

"Ah, the man of iron. " Thor bellows and hits him on the back causing me to suppress a smile as tony winces.

"Tony, Loki's back. " Thor says grimly.

"Well then, let's get reindeer games up for a chat." Tony shrugged

"We don't know where he is" I said softly.

"We will. " of course he was confident of that.

"I'll alert Steve, Natasha and Clint. But Bruce? " I asked.

" I'll talk to him. "And with that fury walked out, but not before being offered blueberries by Tony, which he refused.

------------------------------

"Wake up freak"

Where am I? Oh right, the facility.

"Hey! I said wake-up." The guard bursts in and drags me to my feet.

"Ok, ok. I'm awake, I'm awake." I say with a groan.

Another day. However I didn't have to use my powers as much. Today was about fighting. I learnt how to fight with the trainers, who later put me up against a giant of a guard.

I won, I also got a broken rib. But that's normal. Which 15year old doesn't right?

"Sup freak".

"Stop calling me that" I mumbled thinking that he couldn't hear me. Big mistake. Now I had 3 broken ribs.

But again, normal day. I wait for the day when Fury would come. He promised me that he would save me. SHIELD is my home. Why wouldn't he come? ... right?