chapter 18

"Its not gonna work" I cough out.

"Yes it will" he says.

The room is dark and I can't see his face. It's ok. I've seen it. You're not missing much.

"Do you know what this is? " he asks.

I look over and see a piece of metal glint. I gulp.

"A knife. "

"Yes. It's been sharpened recently. "

"H.. how interesting. " I remark as I involuntarily wince.

He comes closer and I see his face. His skin is blue and his eyes are red. Well he won't be winning any beauty pageants.

"Its sharp. "

" I'm sure it is." My voice quivers.

He brings it close to my stomach and I can feel the cold metal against my skin. My heart beats faster.

"Are you scared? " he whispers.

"Why would I be? " I respond with more confidence than I felt.

He smiles and pushes the blade in. It isnt that deep, yet blood oozes out. I do my best to stop myself from screaming. But I gasp. He smiles and pulls the blade out.

I want to move my hands but they're tied behind me and I'm on the floor. I have no leverage.

"Wh.. what do you want? " I ask. My voice is barely a whisper.

"You to suffer."

"Ok.. so mission accomplished right? "

" soon."

"Why... do you want me to suffer? "

"Revenge my dearest one. Revenge. "

"I don't even know you."

"You killed my closest man, and causing pain to Loki is always pleasurable."

With that the blade pushes in deep and this time I shout.

----------------------------------------------

"ITS BEEN A WEEK! " Loki thundered as he paced up and down the room

" calm down brother." Thor advised placing his hand on lokis shoulder.

"How may I go about doing so, knowing that she is probably getting tortured somewhere? "

"What happened last? " Natasha asks.

Flashback:

Beth's POV :

"What are you staring at? " I ask. I had just come back from asgard. It had been two days since the fight. My wounds hadn't healed properly. The knife that frosty had used was poisoned and so the wound was taking twice as long to heal. My head wound was ok. But the punches across the face left their mark. Frost giants have cold skin, any contact gives serious frost bite. Well, two extremely hard punches are considered as contact.