chapter 12

Sorry about the bad photo edit!!  This was a particularly hard chapter to write because there were a lot of events in a very short time. So it might be a bit confusing.

---------------------------------------------

"You were harboring  a war criminal in your house. " Fury shouts

"A girrafe's neck is really long. " I say casually.

He looks at me in confusion.

"Oh,  I'm sorry I thought we were talking about things that I don't care about. "

That earns a chuckle from Tony and a glare from fury.

"If I had known you were alive.. "

"What?  You would've left me to die? "

"I never.. "

"shut it fury.  I'm not interested in your pathetic explanations. You weren't there and you left us to die. That's it. "

"You also killed People in that village."

"Yea.. they knew my secret and attacked me! All weren't my fault there was something else there too. Don't worry a couple of hunters cleared that up"

We were all sitting in the stark tower. Loki was handcuffed  to me and Thor was attached to his other hand.  Yes, it was weird . Fury was standing across the table.

"So who are you? " Tony asks while eating an Apple.

" You don't know? Aww fury!  You hid things from them too?   You never changed did ya! "

He stares at me. I smirk.

"I do not understand. Brother how did you come to live with a SHIELD agent? "

"I am NOT a SHIELD agent!" The water in everyone's glasses starts to float.

"Beth" Loki whispers. I nod and the water comes back down.

"I'm sorry Thor. "

"It is fine lady Annabeth. But we would all like information."

I sigh, " well... " I never complete my sentence because a loud alarm starts ringing. At once everyone looks at Loki.

He puts his hands up defensively, " it wasn't me! "

"What is the alarm for? " I ask.

"Someones attacking the tower. " stark says and rushes out.

Everyone scrambles around except me,and the Norse gods (there's a sentence I never thought I would say).  Loki and I are chained together and Loki is chained to Thor hence we are forced to sit.

"You owe me an apology." Loki whispers.

"No I don't. "

" yes,  you hid your past from me and I got caught because of you. "

"You flattened Manhattan!  I don't see your apology!"

Thor smiles. Loki clinches his jaw,  although I can see a ghost of a smile on his lips.

" I wasn't aware that you were both together brother. "THow nudged him rather hard. Poor guy.

"What? " we both say together with utter confusion.

"no Thor, we really aren't! " I exclaim. While Loki sighs.

"Oh then I do apologize lady Annabeth"

" call me Beth. " I smile.

" we have company" stark shouts as he flies into the room in his suit.