chapter 15

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to those who have so sweetly commented and voted.  Thank you RPD999emily_murphy11, HuaiTawng and W8nter101.  You're all awesome. Love you loads!

once again,I don't know why I chose this song .I just like it. please vote and comment, I would love to hear what you think!

"Two broken ribs, a concussion,  glass embedded in your arms and face. A broken arm, and a knife wound.   And you have a bullet wound,  and a bruise the size of Manhattan. So apparently  stay safe means go get beat up in the worst way possible? " Natasha said as she stared at us.

"I'm sorry? "I'm
I said rather meekly.

"we are supposed to  keep you safe. In the past 30 hours you have managed to hurt yourself so much that you can't even walk! "

"You should see the other guy." I joke and chuckle which turns into a cough.

"Start from the beginning." Natasha commands.

Flashback:

"So where do we go now? " Loki asks as we exit the motel room.

" to pay the bill? " I joke.

"Hilarious" he replies in a monotonous tone, " you should consider a job as a jester."

I smile as we walk toward the reception.

"Stop. You're surrounded"

We turn to find at least ten people standing behind us,  guns drawn.

"They're  behind us as well." Loki remarks.

"Yes,  that's what surrounded means." I say blankly.

" this is not the time for sarcasm"

"anytime is time for sarcasm."

" stop chatting." One of the men barks out and brings the gun as few inches from my face.

" well, well, well. You obviously don't know." I say as I put my hands in my pocket and smile. 

They become visibly uncomfortable, " don't know what? "

"The piano on the wall? "

" what? "

"That piano. Over there? " I point.  stupid trick I know.

It works!   The man turns and I take the opportunity to disarm him and take his gun. I shoot him while Loki tackles another man. Others come toward us and I lift my hand up. Please work.

With a flick of the wrist their guns fly off. They however remain standing.

"Why couldn't you send them flying too? " Loki questions.

"I don't know how!  I have a bad teacher." I snap.

A man runs toward me with a dagger, I run as well and use his hand a leverage to pull him and throw him on another guy. Another girl attacks me and I kick her in the stomach. She hits me in the rib. I fall but pull her leg so that she falls too. She climbs over me and I use her weight to throw her off.

I turn to see Loki fight with a man. Another man was walking toward him with a knife. I run and use his outstretched hand as a leverage and swing my legs around his neck. I use the momentum to drag him down along with me.  As I do this I don't notice another person  walk toward me until it's too late.