chapter 24

I'm gonna die!

No you're not! Stop thinking negative thoughts. Think positive girl!

Right..... I'm positive we're gonna die.

Really? You're such a wet towel!

Am I really degrading my self? Who else is gonna degrade me anyway? Volunteers anyone? I can see the entire world lift their hands up! I'm that degradable. Wait. That's not the word. That's used for plastic right? No. Plastic isn't degradable. Is it? Wait... is plastic not degradable? So if a person gets plastic surgery and dies. Will their face not degrade? Will Loki mind if I ask him?

I hear a snort and look upto see the avengers controlling their laughter. Loki is biting his lower lip to control his smile.

"What? " I ask innocently.

"Is plastic degradable! " tony starts to laugh.

"You.. you HEARD THAT? " I ask shocked, "How? "

"I think your Tele Mindy thingy did it. We heard your thoughts. You really lose track of your train of thoughts huh?" Tony said.

"Oh"

well that's just awkward.

"Yes it is" Steve smiled.

"AGAIN? " I ask. They nod. I sigh and look at Loki, "bad teacher! "

He chuckled and walks over to sit near me. The plane hadn't taken off yet.

"Plastic isn't degradable " he Says softly, I smile and shake my head.

Wait... why can they hear me? I'm gonna have to censor my thoughts huh? Probably best if I don't sit near Loki eh?

Loki bursts laughing and Tony looks disgusted. Nat and Clint shake their head while Steve becomes visibly uncomfortable.

"Ew! " tony shouts, "Keep those thoughts in will ya? "

"Well. I'll try" I smirk. The plane starts and takes off. I look at the rest of the avengers. They look at me expectantly.

"Something on my face? " I ask.

"We were expecting you to think some more dumb thoughts" Tony smirks. I roll my eyes. Then a mischievous smile appears on my face.

"What? " Bruce asks. I raise an eyebrow and think of the loudest high pitched noise possible. They all wince and hold their ears as I laugh.
They're so adorable!

"Thanks" Clint says. I roll my eyes and lean on Loki. He wraps his arm around me.

"Exactly what were these thoughts that you were about to censor? " he asks mischievously.

I grin and look at him. I was thinking about how unfortunate it would be...for your clothes to disappear.

"No!" I head and then chuckle as Tony pretends to Gag.

"I'll think about it later! " I smirk at the blushing loki.

I look out the window. The clouds look so peaceful and white. They dont give a shit about HYDRA . No problems at all. Even that bird looks peaceful... that abnormally big bird.

Wow, Thats a pretty big bird.

How big is that bird? Do birds grow that big?

"L.. Loki? " I mumble. The bird grows larger and comes closer. He turns to me.

"Move.. " I mumble.

"What? " loki asks.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! " I shout as I realize it's heading for the plane.