chapter 17

Watch the song  after she goes to her room. Thank me later.

--------------------------------------------
"Well done Beth! " thors voice boomed out as I managed to defeat fandral.

I grinned and helped fandral up, who wasn't very happy on the prospects of losing  to a midgardian girl! 

We had been here for three days. It had been so fun. I practised with the warriors three for nearly 3 hours everyday. Loki had taken me to the city twice. I loved it. Many people stared at me of course. But soon they warmed up to me. I hadn't met Odin again, but I met  frigga often.

My powers were improving. I had learnt that when in 'beast mode' I was faster and stronger. I had not been able to defeat Sif  though. I would have to work on that.

"You have fared well." Loki remarks as I walk up  to him.

"Thank you,  your majesty. It was fun! "

He smiled and we walked back to the palace. We had gotten closer in the past three days. He never left my side. Which I found adorable!

"I'm gonna go bathe." I informed him before heading off to my room.

He smied, kissed  me on the cheek and walked  away.

As I went to my room I began to unbuckle the 'fighting apparel' as I called it. It was basically a leather body suit with places to keep knives. I looked like I could participate in the hunger games though.

Suddenly I could hear a large commotion out side. I ran and opened the door. The guard's were all running.

"Beth get inside." Loki ran over looking tensed

"Whats happening? "  I ask

"Jotunheim is attacking."

"I can help! " I grip my knife.

"I'd rather you be safe love." He places his hand on mine

"Where are you going? You don't have powers Loki! " I exclaim as he turns to go. 

"I know. Wish me luck. " he smiled and ran off before I Could protest.

I sighed and walked back into the room. Everything was quiet for a while. Too quiet. Then something crashed through my wall. I stared at it wondering what the hell it or rather he  was. He was tall. Like 7 Feet tall. He had blue skin and red eyes. He stared at me with a creepy smile.

I kept my knife at the ready. It was a large knife. Almost as big as my forearm. Yet it was light. it was green and had black engraving on it. I loved it.

The man stood up and lunged at me. I escaped and ran out the hole in the wall . I didn't want to fight him in a small space. I led him to a quadrangle area in the middle of the palace. It did not have a ceiling and yet was spacious. I ran till the middle and turned around. He had  followed me. Good.

"Sup? " I asked.

He snarled and ran toward me. I ran as well,  in the last minute I jumped and with my dagger sliced through his shoulder. He yelped and threw me off. I grimaced.

He thrust his sword at me. I fended the hits off with my dagger as much as I could. Then when he had cornered me near a pillar and was about to push his sword through. I moved thus causing his sword to be lodged in the pillar, in the Same moment  I let my dagger go straight through his neck. He went limp. I had barely pulled my dagger out when another voice came from the corridors.

I turned to find two of the same looking people there. They were thinner though. I smiled. Time for beast mode. I could feel my veins thicken. I knew I looked completely horrendous now . I was satisfied that they looked a bit apprehensive. They began to circle around me.