IV.

((Forgot to mention Bey moved! She lives in a house now similar to Jay's. It will all make sense soon, stay tuned. 😘))

11:37 pm.

Jay is just sitting on the steps of a random house. Reminiscing on the past with regret, all of the times he messed up.

Interrupting his moment of thought, Jay starts to get thirsty for a watermelon arizona. He put his earphones in, turned on his music and turned it all the way up. Just to lift his mood.

As he starts to walk down the street, he sees his shadow before him and lights getting bright. The driver beeped the horn but he didn't hear them since his music was so loud. The driver went around him, purposely almost hitting him.

Jay flinched and turned around, seeing an all black Chevy Tahoe with the windows tinted so you couldn't see who was driving.

Out of anger Jay shouts "FUCK YOU!" while putting his middle finger up at the car. He finally made it to the corner store, angrily swinging the door open and turning his music down. He goes to the back where the arizonas are and he grabbed a bottle. The cashier checked out his arizona and told him to "be careful".

Being smart, Jay replies "I'm full of care" and cracks open his bottle.

As he was walking back down the street he noticed a silver beamer slowly driving behind him. Jay took a shortcut through the alley because he started to sense he was being followed. The car followed behind him stopped at the beginning of the alley, then flicked the high beam lights.

Jay turned around and saw a big built nigga getting out of the car. He started to run but he saw the lights of the same Chevy Tahoe that almost hit him earlier turn on. Jay starts to panic and the guy from the beamer grabs Jay around the neck with his forearm and bicep.

Kanye steps out of the Tahoe and aggressively approaches Jay. Saying no words and showing no mercy, he attacked him. He started punching and kicking him.

The big guy wasted no time joining in. He unwrapped his arm from around Jay's neck and started throwing punches. Jay was trying to swing back but 2 on 1's are not easy.

Out of nowhere, Kanye pulled a knife out. He stabbed Jay 4 times in the abdomen. He watched his body fall to the ground as he screamed out in pain.

"Little rattin' ass pussy. Pick his clown ass up." Kanye instructed.

The big guy then pulled Jay into the back of the Tahoe and Kanye pulled off. 20 minutes later they arrived to Beyoncé's house.

"Go cry to your little bitch." Kanye said and pushed him out of the car.

Jay heard tires screech and he no longer saw the glare of the head lights. He struggled to stand himself up and walk.

He reached the door and started banging with all his strength, which more so sounded like knocking.

Soon, Beyoncé opened the door and Jay fell into her arms. "Woah, woah, woah." She tried to hold him but he was too heavy. "Talk to me, Jay."

He breathed in and out slowly. "I-I... They got me."

"Who got you? What happened?" She panicked.

He lifted his hand from his stomach and showed her the multiple shank wounds. "Fuck, we have to go to the hospital!" She softly let his head down on the floor so she could get dressed.

Quickly, Beyoncé found her phone and called an ambulance. There is no way she'll be able to drag him around.

After she hung up, she called Kelly. "Hel-" she didn't even finish before Beyoncé started talking.