XXVI

6 years later.

"Mommy!" My babies yelled making my heart warm

"I missed you, mommy."

"I missed you too."

"Where daddy?" Izzy asked.

"He's getting the stuff out of the car, go help." He slipped on his shoes and went out.

My mom was watching the kids while we were on our honeymoon.

"Hey, baby." She greeted giving me a hug. "It's no kids in there, right?" She said touching my stomach.

I rolled my eyes. "Girl, no. I'm done. For life"

"Thanks for helping me with the bags." Jay said sarcastically.

"Yeah, thanks, mommy."

"Shut up, Eli."

"I'm izzy!"

"Oops, you knew what I meant." He frowned at me like he always does when I get his name wrong. It's not my fault they look exactly alike.

I grabbed my bag from Izzy and took it upstairs. I plopped on the bed and I felt Jay next to me.

"You tired?"

"No, I could run a few miles."

He chuckled. "Silly ass."

"I love you. Thank you for taking me to Dubai. I had a great time, baby."

"I love you too, babe. No problem, we can do this again sometime."

"What we going to do with your kids?"

"Give them a sibling?" He said kissing down my neck.

"Stop, Jay. I'm tired and after last week, I don't think I could take it if I wanted to." I laughed, but I was dead ass. He beat it up something serious.

"And your mom downstairs, we don't need to do that... again."

"Mommy!!!" They yelled.

"Ha." Jay laughed.

"Daddy!!!"

"Ha!" I mushed his head and got up from the bed, only to be pulled right back.

He quickly pushed me on my back and got on top of me. "What you say, now?"

"Get off." I whined.