IX.

3 months later.
Jay, 1:30pm.

"Yo, check this. Did I do this shit right?" I asked referring to the car part I installed. I've been going to this little trade school for about a month and half. It's cool and this shit hella easy to me.

"It's cool. Just make sure you put it on tighter next time."

"Bet."

"Other than that, it was good. You getting better, almost as good as me." He joked.

"Thanks man." I laughed. "I'm about to get lunch, I'll be back later."

"Ima just rock with you then because I'm hungry as shit."

"Aight. My girl about to come through too."

"Oh the one you stay gassing?"

"I only got one girl." I said shaking my head at him. "There she go right there." Bey was sitting at one of the little tables with the umbrella.

"Ima get something from the truck." He said before walking away.

I nodded and he walked away. I walked over to her and she stood up. "Ew, you look so dirty."

"I am dirty. Give me a hug."

She scoffed. "Yeah right." She pulled my Wendy's from the bag and put it on the table nice and neat.

"Thanks, you're the best bm ever."

She shook her head smiling. "You're welcome."

"Yo, can I eat with y'all? I don't wanna intrude or anything so if not it's cool."

I looked around and all the other tables was filled up. I ain't wanna do my mans cruddy, "No doubt. We just chilling anyway."

Bey's facial expression changed but she quickly smiled to cover it up. "Oh my bad, YG, this my girl Beyoncé. Beyoncé, this my 'class mate' I guess."

They locked eyes and he stuck his hand out. "Nice to meet you, Beyoncé."

Something seemed off about it but I just shrugged it off.

Bey stayed quiet for the rest of the time basically. She only spoke when I said something to her.

"You coming back to my house, right?" She asked after YG left.

"Yeah, ima call you when I get outside."

"You were supposed to remind me to get you a key!" She gasped and hit my arm.

"I forgot. I'll make sure I don't forget to remind you tomorrow."

"You better."

"Mhm, give me a kiss." She got on her tippy toes to kiss me. She dead ass wasn't trying to touch me.

I rolled my eyes. "I am not that dirty."

"You are but it's okay. I like it dirty." She said quiet enough for only me to hear her.

"Whatever." I laughed. "I have to go, I'll see you later."

She kissed my lips once more and we went our separate directions.

I found YG at our station and he was working on something. As soon as he slid from under the car he stood up and wiped his hands.