XI.

Jay.

His door was still wide open. We both walked in and this nigga was still knocked out in the living room. "Damn, is he already dead?" Ty asked.

"I hope not."

We dragged his body to my trunk and put him in. I drove Bey's car there. We met at the warehouse, the place I've stayed so far away from for so long.

We got him tied up and then splashed him with water. Slowly, he began to wake up. He looked around and panicked.

"Ooo boy you shaking like a stripper, tighten up." Ty said laughing.

He tried to act tough but, we all knew he was frightened.

"You a bitch nigga that likes to rape girls, right?" I asked coming closer to him. He didn't say anything so I nodded.

I told them what to do and they grabbed the Picana. YG's eyes got real big. I turned the voltage all the way up and they put the wand on his dick.

He started screaming and crying, I got a lot of satisfaction but not enough. I grabbed a knife and went towards him. He was still shaking from the 3 shocks he got.

I looked at him in disgust and stabbed his knee cap. I pulled the knife out and slashed him across the face.

It wasn't enough. He wasn't hurting like I was hurting. And he DAMN sure wasn't hurting like Bey was.

Just the thought of her made me more aggressive. I stabbed him in the other knee and slowly rotated the knife. "Such a bitch nigga."

I carved the word 'bitch' on his stomach. He was breathing hard and losing a lot of blood. He was probably on the verge of unconsciousness. I figured there was nothing else I could do to ease the pain.

I stabbed him one last time directly in the heart and watched his breathing slow and stop.

I turned around and they was all looking at me crazy. "Jigga, I ain't never seen you do nothing like that." One guy said.

I glanced at him and smirked. "Clean this shit up. Come on, Ty, so we can drop her car off."

*
*
*

After I dropped Ty off I went home. It's not that late but, I just wanted to lay down. I took a long, hot shower and got in bed. I called to check on Bey but, she won't answer. I decided to leave a voicemail:

"I love you, baby... I-I am so sorry. What can I do to make it better? I just... I just want to make you feel better, babe." I hung up and tossed my phone.

I don't think I've ever cried so much. I'm under the belief it's partly my fault. Close my eyes and squeeze, try to block that thought. Place any burden on me, but please, not that lord. I really can't hold myself accountable for the actions of somebody else... but damn I could've stopped this.

Beyoncé.

I stared at the wall, as I've been doing all night. I couldn't get any sleep. It's now 4:00pm and I haven't moved.

I could hear my phone vibrating, I was going to ignore it until I thought about my baby. Turning around slowly, I grabbed my phone. It was almost dead so I plugged it up.