XVI.

Jay.

"Did you do what I asked you to?" I said into the phone.

"Yes, nigga. Don't be talking to me like I'm your kid." Ty said irritated.

"My bad, yo. I'm just trying to make it perfect."

"Okay, well damn. Get some water or something." He laughed.

"Whatever, ima call you in a few."

"Aight, later."

Part 1 of 3

"Bey, put your clothes on dang." I said walking back into her room seeing that she still isn't dressed.

She rolled her eyes and tossed her phone down. "I don't know what to wear."

38 minutes later she was finally deciding on an outfit.

"It's warm enough outside for this?" Bey asked looking in the mirror

"God, I hope so. We can't let you waste more time trying to change." I chuckled. "Let me go get your daughter, because we've been ready."

"Whatever, bring her in here so I can do her hair." I did what she said and I had to wait for her to finish P's hair before we could finally go.

"Hey baby girl!" I smiled picking her up

"Hey baby girl!" I smiled picking her up. "You say happy birthday to mommy?"

She tried to say it but it was hardly understandable. "Aww, thank you." Bey said kissing her face making her squeal.

We left the house and got into my car. We got to the mall and I had to brace myself. "Bey, it's 1:07, you don't have all day."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She waved me off.

I spent the afternoon following my girls around the outlets. When Peyton started getting grouchy, we decided it was time to go.