XIX.

Jay, 9:26am.

"Thank you so much, TyTy!" Bey said hugging him. He smirked at me and held her lower back, rubbing it a little.

"Ain't no thang."

"That's enough, you can let go now." I said pulling his arms away.

Bey pushed me. "Shut up, he just did us a favor."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks Ty. Now could you take us to see P, please."

He chuckled. "Aight. Ms. Tina said she's gotta stay there for another day I think."

"Damn." I mumbled.

We got into Ty's benz and rode silently to the hospital. I cupped my chin and looked out the window and thought... Like that's hella bread I just kicked out for our bail, I should get most of it back but, I still have to hustle up some extra. You never know what could happen.

Ty brought us both some sweatpants and stuff to put on, we still look like trash but slightly less trashy than before.

"You good, babe?" I asked looking back at Beyoncé who was laying in the backseat.

"Mhm, I ain't get no sleep. I'm tired... as hell."

"Aww," I reached my arm back and caressed her.

"Stop touching me."

I sighed and turned back around, waiting impatiently for us to arrive at the hospital. Another 15 minutes or so go by and we were there.

"Y'all go 'head, I gotta handle something." Ty said rolling the window down.

"Aight, bro. Good looks." I dapped him up and walked inside with Bey. I tried to put my hand on her back, but she moved it away.

"We're here to see Peyton Carter." Bey told the lady.

"And you are?"

"Her parents."

She asked for our IDs and printed out visiting passes. "Go on, she is room 268."

"Thank you."

We went up to the second floor, pediatrics, and found her room.

She laid in the bed watching some silly cartoons that had her smiling. Beyoncé's eyes lit up as she went over to hug and kiss her. "Hey, mama's baby."

"Hi, ma ma. Hi, daddy."

"Hi, baby girl. You okay?"

She pointed to her side, "Ouch."

"It hurts?" I asked and she nodded.

"Mommy feels so bad. I'm so sorry, okay?" Bey said kissing her more.

"Okay." She probably didn't understand but she said okay because that was the last thing she heard.

Tina was sleeping in the chair next to the bed, snoring all types of loud. Bey went and sat on her lap.

"Jesus Christ somebody get this fat heffa off of me." She groaned waking up and trying to push her off.