XX.

3 weeks later.
Beyoncé, 12:51pm.

"Peyton, take that out of your mouth!" I yelled frustratingly.

She's been back to her normal self and it's hard to manage alone.

Jay is always busy handling business or setting something up. It's beginning to annoy me again.

"Sit down, Armani." She looked up at me and seen that I wasn't playing so she sat right down.

I was trying to do too much at one time and her running around with toys in her mouth wasn't making it easier. Nobody had time to watch her today and it's just been rough. On top of it all, I haven't been feeling well.

"Sorry baby, mommy's going crazy." I told her and she smiled.

"Ma ma cwazy." She giggled.

"You got that right."

"I sowwy."

"It's alright, just follow directions, okay?"

"Okay!"

"You can get up." Immediately she hopped up and tried her best not to run out of the kitchen.

"I can handle this." I mumbled to myself as I pulled the chicken nuggets and fries from the oven. I made P a plate and sat it in the freezer to cool it down.

I found her giggling in front of the tv. "Time to eat, fat girl." I joked.

"I fat girl." She said remembering the nickname we gave her.

"Yeah you are."

We walked to the table, where I helped her into her high chair and gave her some lunch.

"It's yummy huh, mama?" I giggled. My baby was just like me. Thank god she didn't show much of her father.

Jay.

"Break his fucking jaw, Jigga."

Without thinking twice, my fist connected with his jaw. When I went to hit him again, Ty grabbed my shoulder.

"That's enough, g. This ain't what we came down here for."

"I'm just trying to get some answers, bro." I said wiping blood off of my knuckles. I followed him out and stopped when we were standing outside.

"That shit don't matter no more. This is your ticket out, beat that case and move on without looking back. Just because Bey don't know you still been down here doesn't mean she won't find out, nigga. That's your fiancé now, the mother of your kid... they need you more than you think. She can't have you dead or in the pen." Ty shook his head and chuckled. "You a stupid ass nigga if you choose this over your family."

"I'm trying to do what I can to help us." I defended.

"How is this helping them, Shawn?! How?! Getting your daughter shot at? Putting your fiancé in danger? You sound fucking dumb."

"It makes-"

"Shut the fuck up, dog. For real. You ain't shit."

"You looking down on me, but look where the fuck you are! Right here in front of this building with me, nigga!"

"The difference between me and you is, I don't have shit to lose. You do! You got a family, son. I want that. That's why I hate to see you fucking them over... ass hole." He bumped passed me and got in his car, driving off.