VII.

Beyoncé, 8:07pm.

"Man, is he going to be there or not?." Jay asked with an attitude. "I don't know why I have to be there anyway."

If he wasn't so loud I could've stayed asleep. I noticed P was in her high chair in the living room and it was pizza boxes on the table.

I must've been asleep for a minute.

"Aight yo... okay... one." He ended his phone call and looked over at me. "I ain't mean to wake you, shawty."

"You're fine. I need to eat anyway." I removed my legs from his lap and grabbed some pizza and wings. They weren't hot enough for my liking so I went to heat them up.

When I came back Jay wasn't there. I shrugged and ate watching bubble guppies. I know she won't be sleeping anytime soon.

"Bey, I- don't get mad." Jay said randomly coming back into the living room.

"Okay..."

"I gotta handle something real real quick."

I closed my eyes. "Jay." I said softly.

"I know, I know. But, it's something I gotta do."

"It's something you gotta do with fresh stab wounds?" I asked finally looking at him with a confused look.

"I just have to go end this."

"End what? So after tonight you'll be done?"

"Yes."

"Mhm..." I said not convinced. "Well go on then."

I put my plate down on the table and stood up. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, slowly sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. I rubbed my hand through his 360 waves and he smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

*

Jay, 10:42pm.

I tried my best to walk without hunching over or limping. It was hard, considering the pain I was in. I had a technique though. Sliding my feet helped ease the pain a lot.

When I seen his dark figure, I straightened up completely.

"You came back for more, my nigga?"

"What's up with you? What the fuck do you want from me?" I said sounding more aggressive than desperate.

Kanye laughed. "Everything. I want the money, plugs, connections, all of it."

"Had you not been such a mark ass bitch, you would've gotten all that anyway."

"I want it for myself, not to be your little shadow like Tyran."

"Are you suggesting we fight for it? Or are and your fuck buddies going to keep catching me slipping?" I looked around and sighed.

"If you so done it shouldn't even have to get to that. All you gotta do is drop out of this shit and refer all your connections and shit to me."

"You must be out of your mind." I said rolling my eyes. I think this nigga is actually stupid.

"So what you even want me here for?"